12 days ago - req31137
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Other corporate functions
Introduction to the job
The site services facilities manager, maintains and oversees a company’s grounds, office buildings, cafe and equipment to ensure that the campus workspace is safe and functional. Their duties include negotiating contracts with service providers, managing onsite services, inspecting facilities to meet health & safety regulations, coordinating site maintenance and improvement projects.
Role and responsibilities
Leads, coordinates and executes the planning, design and reconfiguration infrastructure of equipment, buildings, cleanroom, labs, and other facility spaces. Leads, gathers and reviews data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions, required completion date, and construction feasibility. Leads and coordinates with architecture/engineering firms in developing design criteria and preparing layout and detail drawings. Reviews and estimates design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs. Inspects or directs the inspection of construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent professional level experience with 10-15 years related experience.
- Experience working in design engineering and project management facilities related projects.
- Knowledge and experience in working in and maintaining ISO5 & 6 cleanroom grades laboratories
- Ability to manage facility projects such as factory equipment, new construction, infrastructure upgrades, and office/lab development
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, AutoCAD
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop Statements of Work to meet those requirements
- Experience with Building Management Systems or equipment controls experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with reviewing and applying Federal, state, and local safety regulations.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with multitask ability
- Technical aptitude and ability to explain technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Analytical problem solving – ability to identify problems, define problem statement clearly and accurately, and apply structured and disciplined methodology to identify data-driven root causes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and web-based applications
- Strong project management skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Leadership skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, crawl, reach, and stretch.
- Must be able to apply hand manipulation for hand controls, and perform grasping and wrist/forearm rotation.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- May be required to climb or balance.
- Must be able to use breathing apparatus.
- Schedule may vary considerably to include evenings and weekends as well as long hours based on business needs.
- May be assigned a compressed or alternate work schedule to meet customer needs.
- May be assigned an "on call" type work schedule and may be required to respond to customers with little or no advance notice.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Occasionally may be exposed to loud noise bursts and may be exposed to toxic gases (Liquid Nitrogen).
- Must be able to work in small, confined spaces.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.