15 days ago - req31174
Group Leader D&E Configuration Management
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you the inspiring leader who gives direction and is able to motivate your people ?
Would you like to be in the heart of ASML’s business processes and get the best out of cross-sector collaboration with a team of experienced professionals ?
Do you like the challenge to bring configuration management (CM) of ASML’s products to the next level in a Development & Engineering organization?
Are you able to see the big picture without missing important details?
Then we want to get in touch with you!
As a group leader within the Development & Engineering Configuration Management (CM) department, you and your team members are the key enablers to make improvements in processes and tools to manage the configurations of the ASML products over the whole value chain.
Your role is to co-develop CM capabilities on end-to-end business processes and support the implementation. The emphasis is on defining processes and tools to come to effective definition of valid configurations, to enable correct registration of the configuration throughout the life cycle of a product and to manage configuration changes. We support the process via IT applications such as SAP, Siemens NX, and Teamcenter®.
As the leader of the group, you are responsible for the efficiency of the people, reducing bottlenecks in the operational execution, development of the group’s competence and driving structural improvements. You will use your technical, communication and leadership skills to drive for improvements and optimize the team performance. You will be reporting to the department manager.
- You lead a group of approximately 20-30 professionals, including project leaders, process improvement architects and experts. Your focus and accountability is on their development and employability, on cooperation and the realization of the group objectives
- You develop and manage the competences and resource roadmap for your group and you are capable to maintain a stable focus
- You direct and drive the realization of planned results and group contributions to cross-sector projects. You monitor and decide on allocation of finances to remain within budget restrictions
- You interact and align with project leaders and architects (3-in-a-box) in improvement programs to ensure allocation of staff in line with their needs. You review project plans and proactively support project realization
- You identify and drive structural improvements in- and outside your team
- You report out on key performance indicators related to CM processes
- You are the owner of applications supporting the in-scope processes
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Masters degree in (mechanical) technical engineering or industrial engineering. > 10 years of work experience in a High-Tech, low Volume company
- Solid theoretical and hands on experience in end-to-end business processes and related applications like SAP, Siemens NX and Teamcenter®
- Experience in managing a group of senior technical professionals either as project manager or line manager
- Preferably experience with aligning and working with IT, possibly Agile/SAFE
- Understanding on Configuration Management (CM) processes
- Highly motivated team player with proven social, coordination and communication skills
- Coach: create an atmosphere of trust where you develop and enable people to deliver excellent results
- People leader: develop a vision, set direction for the team and drive for results
- Business leader: able to interpret business interactions in the end to end processes
- Persuasive and decisive: motivate and convince without using formal authority, finish with integral satisfaction
- Good communicator: able to interface within multi-disciplinary teams, align at functional and managerial level
- Self-propelling: take initiative in order to reach your goals
- Fluent in English writing and speaking
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.