30+ days ago - req31122
Power Supply Design Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of power electronic circuits for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
The PSU Engineer / Expert is responsible for thefollowing:
- Responsible for the machine power supply architecture and powersupplies (PSUs).
- You will select and deliver PSUs to the projects by writingspecifications (EPS) and guide the design at the supplier.
- Also you will be responsible for the required documentation(specification and validation), E.g. Element Performance Specification, Test PerformanceSpecification, Test Analysis Report and safety reports.
- You will also be responsible for the planning regarding NPIs (NewProduct Introduction) and you organize kick-offs for introductions.
- The main interfaces are:
- Power supply manufacturers
- ASML projects (Project Leaders, Engineers, Team leads)
- ASML purchase department
- ASML Industrial Engineering department
- You will utilize test facilities to qualify PSUs and monitor thequality of the delivered PSUs.
- Furthermore you provide support during machine integration tests.
- Finally, you will be responsible for defining the PSU roadmap.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering (E.g. Power Electronics).
- Preferably at least 5 year experience in Electrical system design, especially in Low Voltage Designs (48 – 1000V) in a multidisciplinary organization.
- Knowledge on electrical safety (International (IEC) standards, US standards (NFPA, UL).
- Experience with Power Supplies, Power electronics, AC/DC and or DC/DC is a pre.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus
- Fluent English in word and in writing.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The PSU Engineer reports to the Group Manager “Power and High Voltage Electronics” or delegated Team Leader.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.