30+ days ago - req31214
Manufacturing - YieldStar Assembly Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Build up, calibrate and qualify ASML's products (Yield-Star sensor) with highest quality standards and world class delivery performance.
Role and responsibilities
* Work on 12 hours shift as a default. Should be flexible to change to any other shifts if needed. (7am-8pm; 7pm- 8am)
* Is able to work according planning, and reports daily progress of the planning. If planning is not on schedule, proposes to TL SIE new plan approach.
* Is able to execute project work.
* Understands and explains process issues as well as equipment issues to junior colleagues or towards customers
* Is capable of resolving a large part of issues without assistance and is highly independent
* Is able to track equipment performance (e.g. interpretation of test results)
* Is able to prepare technical reports for FLS or PE and give commendation of further action plan or possible solution.
* Is able to coordinate test and integration activities for the complete system
- Assemble Yield-Star sensor and performing calibration and qualification through functional testing.
- Generate clear escalation reporting to next line support to mitigate the impact on output lost.
- Point out problems on daily work and contributes to continuous improvement activities.
- New product introduction into team on theory and production by knowledge transfer.
Education and experience
Experienced with mechanics, electronics, computer systems and software testing.
Experienced or proven affinity with functional testing and trouble shooting.
Capable for logging in the progress of the workflow and the interruptions.
Follow up on action plan and give feedback on taken actions.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Be aware of cultures and personality barrier; easy to integrate into society.
With effective interpersonal skills, able to lead and convince others in a positive way.
With a customer focus for understanding and supporting them.
Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a high tech(proto) environment;
Be flexible to work in shifts and weekends or holidays overtime when needed;
Willing to support continuous improvement, knowledge sharing and deliver training;
Accurate within the job, the job environment and the work flow;
Good English language skills in speech and writing Good social and communication skills;
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.