You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req31253
Sourcing Project Lead
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
The Sourcing PL is a key figure in the Sourcing organization, providing project management support to ensure the effective and efficient introduction and a smooth ramp-up of new products in the Supply Chain, according to ASML’s Product Generation Process (PGP).The scope is the orchestration of PGP deliverables from the Sourcing sector that are required for prototypes, pilots and volume deliveries from ASML’s Supply Chain, across all relevant project teams and involved suppliers.The prime focus is on “complex parts” but there are also coordination activities necessary for non-complex parts.In addition to New Product Introductions (NPI’s), other types of projects supported include outsourcing and cost reduction projects.Another important aspect of the position is to help the head of Sourcing oversee and manage overall cost reduction progress per platform.
This position will support all Wilton programs in support of both EUV and DUV business lines.
Role and responsibilities
- Monitor & drive end to end project execution across line functions and across suppliers according to ASML’s PGP process.
- Provide Sourcing integrated planning (activities, milestones, resources) throughout all project phases.
- Support project team members by helping them remove all bottlenecks/constraints that block program progress.
- Drive the definition of the complex parts (CPL) per program across Procurement, Development & Engineering (D&E) and Global Logistic Support (GLS), across involved suppliers and Strategic Product Family Teams (SPFT’s).
- Monitor & drive Cost of Goods towards Business Target in BL and across SPFT’s/Supplier account teams.
- Coordinate Supply Management deliverables.
- Interface with Design & Engineering, Supply Chain Engineering for their deliverables.
- Interface with GLS for their deliverables.
- Signal financial consequences of supply chain resources and supplier cost.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred to be in a technical field and a minimum of at least 7 years of related experience in management of complex large-scale projects, preferably related to Sourcing.
- MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- Experience working with high-tech NPI processes is highly desirable.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Charisma and enthusiasm are important, as is the ability to influence and lead.
- Candidate must be highly organized and self-directed.
- Professional, excellent communication skills are essential.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.