29 days ago - req31353
Corporate Marketing Manager, Project Lead
Sales & marketing
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is at the leading edge of enabling the semiconductor industry – a key component of the digital economy. We invent and develop complex technology and machinery used to create transistors and computing chips. With long and complex product cycles, it is essential that ASML has strategic insight from our Customers and the semiconductor ecosystem.
Role and responsibilities
This Corporate Marketing Manager, Project Lead role is in the Product Demand team of SPO (Strategy & Presidents’ Office). This team aims to enable well-informed decision making at up to the Board level by providing quantified product demand outlook & business impact in a consistent and transparent manner.
In this role, you will work to ensure long-term ASML business success through understanding of market and technology transformations, and lead multiple demand scenario simulation projects within the annual long-term strategic planning process, plus regular updates by quarter/month to reflect short-mid term market dynamics. These analyses are directly used for capacity & financial planning cycles or performed based on stakeholder requests.
- Project management: Lead and manage a virtual project team to collaborate on regular and/or fast-track deliverables.
- Collaboration & alignment: works closely together with account teams, business lines, and field marketing teams to align insights over multiple regions and assess impact on ASML product demand.
- Central hub of information: ensure timely reception of key input data from multiple company processes at high quality
- Scenario analysis: Use scenario simulation model tools to produce demand scenarios, and generate insights for ASML capacity and financial planning processes;
- Story lining: Create presentations to advise on strategic decisions. Align context and framing with decision makers and other contributors to make sure that the provided information is relevant, transparent and at the required level of detail.
- Stakeholder communication: communicate the system demand simulation & scenarios to various internal stakeholders in multiple company planning processes, e.g. finance, sales and operations, as well as selected 3 parties, e.g. ASML partners.
Education and experience
- Engineer with strong business sense
- Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Material Science or a related subject
- MBA or other business degree preferred
- Project management experience in marketing/sales or commercial context highly desired
- Business consulting experience in a relevant industry (semiconductor, electronics, etc.)
- Experience of Lithography systems and customer application preferred
- Direct external customer interaction experience in a B2B business industry preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Excellent project & self management skills:
- Project management using relevant IT tools
- Ability to complete assignments in a demanding environment with attention to details and high degree of accuracy.
- Work according to set of procedures within the set timelines
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
Excellent analytical skills:
- Must be able to process and interpret data, information, and documents with deep analytical skills without missing the big picture
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Fast learning and applying new information or skills.
Excellent consultancy skills:
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication as an excellent communicator & active listener – including bridging across different cultures.
- Synthesize complex information for simplified key messages
- Ability to build bridges with trust across disciplines, both on an executive level, and on an expert technical level.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The purpose of the Strategy & Presidents’ Office (SPO) is to advise, align and facilitate the Presidents, Board of Management and Executive Committee to define and execute ASML’s strategy by providing strategic insights and value creation opportunities to help shape ASML’s future.
This Corporate Marketing Manager, Project Lead role is in the Product Demand team of SPO. The team is to enable well-informed decision making at up to the Board level by providing quantified product demand outlook & business impact with transparency.
This role interfaces internally with Field Marketing, Account Management, Business Lines, Finance, Supply Chain, etc. and externally with analysts from consulting, market research firms.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.