12 days ago - req31476
Groupleader Productivity and Defectivity - Customer Support
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
The Customer Support Applications team is part of the Customer Service (CS) organization. CS is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair, maintenance and optimization of ASML products at our customers’ sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. Optimization to support and integrate our systems at our customer sites are part of the key responsibility of the applications teams both in the field and in Veldhoven.
The CS Applications Productivity and Defectivity teams in Veldhoven deliver solutions and support to customer and field organization by issue resolution, New Product Introduction and Customer Specific Projects. The group consists of over 30 Productivity and Defectivity experts, who support the full spectrum of ASML products in the DUV and EUV business lines for all ASML customers worldwide.
Role and responsibilities
The job mission of the Groupleader Productivity and Defectivity within the CS Applications organization is to develop the Productivity and Defectivity competencies to be able to support new products and services improving the performance of the litho process at the customer.
The Groupleader Productivity and Defectivity will manage the performance and development of the engineers within the 3 teams together with the dedicated team leaders for these groups.
The Groupleader Productivity and Defectivity also drives and contributes to initiatives of CS Applications management teams in the central organization, but also within the international applications management community, including field managers located at the different customer locations in Europe, US and Asia.
GroupleaderProductivity and Defectivity has the following tasks:
- Manage the CS ApplicationsProductivity and Defectivity competencies for the CS Field and VHVapplications community across the Business Lines;
- Improve solvingpower of local and Veldhoven Applications teams to make the teams selfsufficient, through training, knowledge management, exchange programs and thecreation and/or introduction of state of the art diagnostics and simulationtooling;
- Drive adoptionand integration of ASML products into customer environment by translatingcustomer requirements to design specifications and proof performance atcustomer site;
- Increase theportfolio of capabilities to enable value add service delivery in customizedprojects at customer site, and actively contribute to the creation of newvalue add service products for our customers;
Manage and Develop Competency Development strategy for the applications community ingeneral and the Productivity and Defectivity competency specific togetherwith CS Applications Staff and team leads.
- Ensure people development and growth;
- Manage thepeople performance and development onhard skills and soft skills, with special attention to growing theunderstanding of customer value and service business aspects amongst theapplication engineers and team leads;
- Create a greatplace to work for Productivity and Defectivity team leads and engineers andsupport them in their career development;
- Create andutilize opportunities for Veldhoven and field engineers to grow to technical leaders.
Education and experience
- A MSc. or PhD in Physics, Optics,Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Micro-electronics, Chemical Engineeringor IC manufacturing or similar is required;
- At least 5-10 years or more experience in Lithoprocessing or Litho equipment Applications domain;
- Experience in people management of large teams of highlyeducated experts;
- Proven ability to define and secure adoption oflong term vision by variety of stakeholders;
- Proven resultsof change management in complex organization;
- Experienceachieving results in a multi-cultural environment;
- Affinity orexperience with business and customer value aspects;
- You are willing to travel +- 20% of the time.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- People Performance management skills;
- Ability to create energy and enthusiasm;
- Teambuilding skills;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Good multi-cultural awareness;
- Strong improvement focus;
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills;
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written);
- Business sense and entrepreneurial mindset.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please note that this is a challenging and rewarding job that involves continuous professional and personal development. Please apply with CV and Cover Letter to explain your motivation.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.