You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
[Taiwan Pipeline] CS - EUV System Install Engineer - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at customer sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. Local Customer Support branches perform these tasks for the customers within the specific region.
Role and responsibilities
To install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customer’s expectations.
Work together with world-wide engineers at customer side.
Education and experience
BS degree (Engineering, Metrology, Mathematics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics) or equivalent experience.
Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of electronics and/or semiconductor processes.
Knowledge of safety procedures required.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Work safely and meet WW customers / ASML designated safety rules –regulations at all time;
• Assembles high quality complex products resulting in ASML finished products;
• Adjusts the assembled products according to the specifications;
• Perform complex adjustments, upgrades, and diagnose problems with limited support;
• Disassemble ASML products in accordance with established specifications;
• Install and de-installing ASML Machines in a clean room environment;
- De-crating, transporting, and assembling high-tech lithography machines into the semiconductor fab;
• Testing the product for operation and functioning, with the help of test equipment and test protocols;
• Ability to perform highly sensitive procedures in a time sensitive and precise fashion;
• Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs;
• Observe and report about regular and/or on-going problems that occur in the construction of products or their operation;
• Pointing out and/ or solving technical problems during the work in consultation with the available resources in order to reduce interruption of production;
• Handle customer questions, requests and assist customers in a professional manner;
• Prepare written technical reports if required;
• Identifies and acts on Quality, Cycle time and Safety improving opportunities for ASML benefits;
• Work with co-workers (subcontractors, agents), customer & local field support, factory install engineers and relevant supporting team(s);
• Expected to travel 50 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide.
Good rapport with people, analytical thinker, structured approach, process oriented, and excels in a dynamic environment. Must be flexible, stress resistant, and able to work independent as well as in a team. Good knowledge of the English language. Excellent communication skills with ability to digest technical details into information that can be used to make business decisions, communicate with customers, and influence others.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.