You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req31513
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Make sure all production tools are properly maintained and repaired according schedule, hereby making use of machines (milling) and equipment in the modelshop at Motion factory. Also act as first contact for local facility issues.
Role and responsibilities
1. Perform tooling maintenance and repair
2. Perform basic grinding steps on products made in factory
3. Assist in troubleshooting of machines in production area.
4. First contact for building and facilities related issues
Education and experience
- MBO level 4 mechanical engineering
- Experience with facility management
- Experience with maintaining contacts with suppliers
- Basic experience with Excel / SAP is an advantage
- Control of Dutch and English language in word and writing
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Able to deal with ad hoc situations
- Multi tasker
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Minimum of 32 hours a week available
- Working hours standard ASML dayshift
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.