30 days ago - req31509
Product Owner DevOps
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Introduction to the job
The products of ASML’s Applications Business Line products are critical elements in high end semiconductor manufacturing processes. They build on the capabilities of our world renowned scanners, using them as an actuator to correct distortions caused by other process steps.
Within Applications, the Process Window Control (PWC) and Process Window Detection (PWD) departments deliver software and hardware products that provide our customers with the means to optimize and control their manufacturing processes. Our software brings huge benefits to our customers and the use of our products is increasing fast. A team of over 400 software developers works together with application engineers, process experts and support specialists to develop our unique market leading applications. Development is largely done in Java and C# and our applications run in both Linux and Windows environments.
Role and responsibilities
As the Product Owner of the HMI DevOps Infra team, you ensure that your team provides the developers with a stable and state-of-the art development environment that supports Continuous Integration. With an focus on the software test framework, build environment and infrastructure services, both on premises and in cloud facilities. This focus of this team is to deliver a state of the art, software build, software test framework and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) as developer work environment.
- Build an active relationship with your stakeholders
- Maintain the team’s backlog and set priorities based on a clear motivation
- Prepare and participate in and outside PI events to actively align with your stakeholders
- Actively participate in the relevant Agile/scrum rituals
- Pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team
- Manage the team’s roadmap; align with stakeholders, ensure execution
- Contribute to enhancing the continuous integration pipeline for speed, flexibility and usability
Education and experience
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or software engineering.
-You have experience in DevOps activities, preferably in a large development organization
-You have experience Infra as code and cloud
-You have demonstrated leadership skills in an earlier role as Team Lead, Scrum Master or Product Owner.
-You have worked in an Agile/SAFe organization for several years
-You have worked in a CI/CD driven organization
-You have implemented Software test frameworks
-You have the ambition to further develop yourself as a PO
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Always acting to make the team succeed
- Outgoing, actively building useful relationships in the scope of the project
- Result driven, “make it happen” attitude
- Ability to switch quickly between levels of abstractions (detailed view vs. system level view)
- A continuous improvement attitude, for both the development environment and the team’s own performance
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
To be completed
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.