You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
TF FAB Motion Production Engineer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Contribute in creating complex linear actuators in the dynamic, high-tech development and production environment of ASML. ASML Motion is a production location in Oirschot, outside the main Veldhoven campus (18 km).
The department Motion within the Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production of all critical linear actuators for all ASML platforms.
The Production Engineering department within Motion is responsible for the processes of volume production (in the sustaining phase), continuously adapts and optimizes the production processes and provides support in connection with the organization.
Furthermore highly involved in the introduction and manufacturability of future actuators of the newest platforms.
Role and responsibilities
The goal is to produce actuators to the highest quality by creating an optimized production process. To design, maintain, adapt to changed output requirements and to optimize production processes as well as to develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process.
- As a Production Engineer at Motion you:
Deliver technical support for the production process and finds the root cause of technical disturbances and prevents them from reoccurring.
- Are responsible for the work preparation in the broadest sense. Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, production sequence, production tooling, process parameters and indicators.
- Continuously analyze the production processes, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as development and engineering (D&E), manufacturing engineering, quality engineering, production team and logistics at Motion.
- Bring your knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the reparability of the product and test design.
Education and experience
Higher Technical College (bachelor) Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electronics/ Applied PhysicsConfidential
The following experience is a preference:
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control (SPC) and methods such as FMEA is an advantage.
- Experience in the field of (semi-) automated production lines and control is an advantage.
As a Production Engineer at Motion, your personal skills are:
- Combining an analytical approach with a hands on mentality.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
- Good social and communication skills to work with other departments, such as production and development engineering.
- Dutch is the main language on the production floor, therefore candidate must already have good Dutch language skills in speech and writing. Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Since we are located outside the main campus at Oirschot we are a small self-sustaining factory (120 FTE) within ASML. We therefore can organize and collaborate efficiently within our location. The production engineers reports to the Group Leader
Please apply with CV and motivational letter explaining why you like production engineering and the products of Motion.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.