13 days ago - req31685
Financial Analyst Order Management Desk
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Order Management Desk (OMD) is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of commercial quotations and sales orders for all ASML products (systems, options and services) within the GES Customer Financial Services team of ASML. It is a challenging position in a dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines and direct impact on ASML’s financial results.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Role and responsibilities
The Financial Analyst Order Management Desk monitors the registration of commercial quotations and sales order and focusses on optimization of this process.
- Assure accurate, complete and in-time follow-up and registration of quotation and order process;
- Drive value added feedback and review to ensure compliance of quotations and orders in financial administration;
- Closely co-operate and communicate with Global Sales Support team members to ensure sales orders eventually result in correct revenue recognition compliant with US GAAP;
- Closely co-operate and communicate with account managers and account support for quotation and orders updates;
- Closely co-operate and communicate with other stakeholders in the process;
- Proactively seek for continuous improvements in the execution of own and group activities, by improving efficiency and driving standardization.
Education and experience
Bachelor degree, preferably in Finance and/or Business Economics.
0 – 2 years experience, preferably in an internationally oriented finance or commercial department or at an international accounting firm. Experience with SAP ECC / SD is preferred.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Fluency in English;
- Well-developed analytical skills;
- Precision / attention to details;
- Good social and communicative skills;
- Proactive / hands-on attitude;
- Strive for continuous improvement..
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.