30+ days ago - req31674
LTA Taiwan Engineer D&E for overlay application product implementation
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
We are Applications - a new business line within ASML, one of the world market leaders in scanning lithography technology. We create application products that run in the most modern semiconductor fabs in the world, and we are always pushing the boundary of what is possible.
The Applications Development & Engineering department develops, integrates, and qualifies functional modules and application packages in the area of wafer metrology (critical dimension and overlay) and wafer fab applications (performance control applications). Additionally we provide technical consulting to our customers, by designing and helping to implement integral solutions for on-product performance based on the products developed by ASML.
Role and responsibilities
The job consists of following activities:
-Engineering of “given” solutions.
-Translation into SW (Matlab, C++, Java).
-Perform data analysis with models and algorithms on customer data.
-Create functional design proposals for improving the on-product performance.
-Help implementing and executing the proposal at the customer.
-Support implementation of solutions for on-product overlay monitoring, control and improvements into application products.
-Maximize the application of ASML products to the benefit of the customer
-Participate actively in identifying future product features
-Traveling a few times per year to customers worldwide can be part of the job.
Education and experience
Educational LevelMaster degree in Physics, Mathematics, or Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical), with a solid background in some of the following fields: statistics, data analysis, control theory, (semi-conductor) process technology, semi-conductor device physics, and/or design for experiment.
Experience+3 year of experience in an development area or process control organization is a pre. Experience within the semiconductor industry is important, knowledge of the LithoInSight product as well.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You should first of all be passionate about technology and should be excited by the idea that his work will impact millions of end-users worldwide.
- You should be analytical, product and quality-oriented.
- You like to investigate issues, you are creative in solving problems and you do not fear to present your solutions.
- You are open-minded, you like to discuss about technical challenges and you want to push the boundaries of technology.
- You are an innovator and you constantly seek to improve your knowledge and your work.
- You are a role model for your team and they trust your technical as well as interpersonal and coaching skills.
- You take ownership and you support your team, you are the backbone of your group.
- You are client and quality oriented – you do not settle for second best solutions, but you strive to find the best ways to acquire top results.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
An assessment can be part of the selection process.
Keywords Semiconductors, Lithography, Overlay, Engineering, SPC, APC, Applications, Data Analysis, Matlab, Java
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.