30+ days ago - req31641
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Eager to execute and improve processes in the requisition to pay domain? You have a focus on efficiently providing support, while setting the standard on quality. You have contact with users all over the globe, can detect inefficiencies and implement structural solutions.
Role and responsibilities
Focus on administrative support and timely availability of required data and analytics within boundary conditions.
- Secures accurate master data on time, to enhance procurement to pay process execution
- Coordinates & solves logistical inbound stagnations
- Works with (standard) work instructions
- Works in so called department expert related ‘topics’ and is able to handle and prioritize specific activities, support and requests within his/her topic.
- Improves master data processing way of working to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Gives feedback on processes, procedures and work instructions and initiates and implements improvement proposals
- Is able to resolve operational issues, creating ad hoc reports and providing overall operational support to Global Supplier Operations Department
- Is able to communicate clearly and effectively towards stakeholders e.g. explain business needs, gives follow up on actions, escalates in time
- Has regularly contact with key interfaces like the warehouse and Tactical Supplier Managers
Education and experience
You have a Bachelor Degree and you are fluent in Dutch and English.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Committed and flexible
- Hands on mentality
- Improvement focus
- Stakeholder management
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Operational Buyer is part of the Supplier Operations (SO) team. Within the Sourcing & Supply Chain organization, SO is responsible for a best in class execution of the requisition to pay process.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.