30+ days ago - req31662
Scrum Master Electrical Development EUV Infra
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you an enthusiastic experienced Scrum Master, a servant leader who is challenged and gets energized by guiding a scrum team, ensuring timely delivery, facilitate the scrum rituals and inspire the team to improve itself in a high-tech organization? We might be looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
You work as a Scrum Master in the Electronic Development cluster. You are a servant leader with strong coaching skills and a broad Agile experience. You coach your team in becoming a self-organizing scrum team and facilitate scrum rituals like daily stand-up, sprint planning, retrospectives etc. You support the team in the continuous improvement process, towards a high performing team. You ensure timely delivery of committed items on the backlog of the agile team.
The Scrum Master is responsible for the following:
- Ensures timely delivery of committed items on the backlog of the agile team(s).
- Leads, builds and facilitates the team (or teams) of ~10 FTE to become high performing.
- Creates transparency and alignment on team speed, quality of deliverables and happiness.
- Signals and removes impediments to ensure timely delivery from the scrum team(s).
- Ensures the team follows the way of working and delivers quality related to their own disciplines.
- Creates focus in the team by shielding them from external interferences.
- Provides analyses of current team rituals, evaluates bottlenecks and advice regarding improvements in team rituals.
- Helps the people around the team to understand which interaction with the team is helpful or not.
- Ensures dependencies and risks are managed by the team(s).
- Reporting to Group Leader, operationally to the Product Owner / Project Leads.
- Ensures the pre-conditions are in place to start a work item (Definition of Ready).
Education and experience
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Certified in Scaled Agile Framework is a plus.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- >5 years work experience of which at least 2 years in a Scrum Master role in an agile environment.
- Broad technical background and interest is required.
- Applying Scrum preferably in SAFe environment with a track record of improving team level agility.
- Experience in a high-tech environment is highly appreciated.
- Experience in introducing a new WoW (Scrum/SAFe) to an existing team is a plus
- A servant leader focusing on building a team. You are the escalation level for the team resolving impediments and create focus.
- Facilitator that sets the stage for a motivating and collaborating work environment supporting the team.
- Coaching the individual on mindset and behavior, transfers Agile knowledge and experience to the team.
- Chair and drive the rituals (scrum, sprint and program increment), ensures its disciplined execution, helping the team.
- Drives team level continuous improvement, i.e. challenges the team in view of performance parameters to greater efficiency.
- Ensures alignment on dependencies and collaboration between (scrum) teams.
- Fluent English in word and in writing.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Active listening, giving feedback.
- Organized, structured
- Able to manage multiple projects/stakeholders in parallel
- Able to introduce Scrum/SAFe WoW in an existing team
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Within EDEV EUV the E Infra groups (SCN LowNA, SCN HighNA and SRC) responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of the Safety Handling PLC Software. The Electronics Scrum Master reports to the EDEV EUV E Infra LowNA Group Manager or delegated Team Leader.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for the position.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.