21 days ago - req31768
Data Migration Business Consultant
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
It has never been more interesting to work for the Chief Data Office than now…
We are on a journey that revolves around our customers, powered by innovation driven by
smart, determined people. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do within the Chief
Data Office. Data Office is a department of approximately 30+ talented people from different
parts of the world who develop and manage ASML’s data & information management
Within the Chief Data Office we are building up Data profiling, Cleansing & Migration
capabilities to deliver high end data migration services to ASML sectors, clusters and
Role and responsibilities
- Identify data cleansing requirements with business representatives and translate
these into business rules for data profiling, cleansing and migration;
- Identify reporting and dashboarding requirements for the purpose of data cleansing
and business validation;
- Document requirements, business rules etc. in a structured way;
- Actively participate in the execution of data migration runs, such as issue and
problem solving, support IT and business during a migration run (ETL);
- Actively supports the business with data cleansing and data validation;
- You work closely with Data Migration IT specialists and business representatives;
- Your report to the Data Cleansing & Migration Lead.
Education and experience
You have a Bachelor/Master (Technical) Business Administration/ Information Management
education combined with a strong affinity with data and SAP.
- You have 8+ years’ work experience in data migration projects as a business
consultant or data analyst. Preferable in a SAP / S4Hana environment;
- In-depth knowledge and expertise of data profiling, cleansing and migration
- Good understanding of business and technology related to data cleansing and
- Demonstrated experience in gathering requirements and translating to business rules
- Demonstrated experience in documenting in a structured way;
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You are a relationship builder – inside the Chief Data Office and within ASML;
- You have strong analytical, conceptual & problem solving skills; are able to translate
business requirements into impact on data migration processes and tools;
- Strong communication skills on a tactical and operational level;
- You understand the content, and you know how to take the business representatives
along to create a solid, controlled and auditable data migration process.
- You are open to feedback and development on both a technical and interpersonal
- You have perseverance: you don't give up when a problem is demanding, you know
how to deal with setbacks;
- You take responsibility and make it happen. You can work independently, but within
the frameworks that have been given to you. Focus on getting things done;
- You have a great enthusiasm to inspire others;
- You have the drive to grow and develop in your profession;
- You are a team player;
- It’s fun to work with you.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
To be completed
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.