You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req31704
Metrology Engineer Yieldstar Overlay
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you a person who can think and act at system level to ensure continuous improvements in the performance of our YieldStar machine? Would you like to work in a multidisciplinary team whilst providing innovative semiconductor metrology solutions to our customer’s challenges? If so, then please read on for this job opportunity!
Role and responsibilities
As a D&E Metrology Engineer Overlay YieldStar you will define and specify requirements for new functional modules in the YieldStar and the associated computing platform(s). You drive detailed designs for proposed solutions within a team context and prepare for testing and roll out of this functionality after implementation. You will drive investigations, improve, specify, design, develop and realize modules and components of solutions that fit into the plans of the business line Applications.
In the position you are expected to travel to customers and operate on-site for a period of one or more weeks at the time as such securing a close link with the customer environment the solutions are targeted for.
- Realize Performance on Improvements (technically and usability) of wafer measurements using scatterometry, this includes hardware and software improvements of the scatterometry based metrology solutions.
- Generate and maintain scripts and tools for pioneering novel flows and enabling efficient troubleshooting, providing means to step through novel flows.
- Data analysis and performance analysis. This with an overview of the entire value chain towards the customer. This includes the analysis of issues which are related to processing artefacts interfering with the accuracy of the data
- Functional design at engineer level driving SW-based developments in a multidisciplinary agile development team.
Education and experience
- Master in Engineering or Physics
- Experience from assignmentsrelated todesign/testof measurement systems orexperimentalsetups in optical metrology, spectroscopy or semiconductor device design/manufacturing- or -
- Experience from assignments showing affinity with the development of solutions to be implemented in Software Application solutions.
Open to starters.
1-3 yearsexperience in a relevant work environment within the industry is considered as a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Result oriented attitude; we are looking for an person that can work with set deadlines
- Pragmatic approach; you should be capable of thinking in pragmatic solutions
- Pro-active; it is expected that you take initiative to (help) drive progress
- Experience and affinity with Matlab(or equivalent )
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.