30+ days ago - req31761
Product Owner Metadata Management
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Introduction to the job
The role of “Product Owner Metadata management solution“is a challenging position in a dynamic and international oriented environment. You will be responsible for building ASML’s capability to recognize the value of data as one of ASML’s key. Supporting our organization to effectively implement our data- and information-management strategy you are making sure ASML reaches its future objectives with the help of data.
Role and responsibilities
The Chief Data Officeis looking for someone who can take up the Product owner role for the Metadata management solution. As a Product Owner you ensure that your team manages and further develops the metadata management solution based on the CDO Office strategy and roadmap. Working closely together with the metadata architect to position and demonstrate the added value of the metadata capabilities (including technology) of the CDO Office into the business.
You are the one to:
- Develop a vision on the environment and maintain a roadmap which is linked to the integral CDO Office strategy and roadmap
- Build and maintain an active relationship with your key-stakeholders
- Ensure objectives are realized
- Maintain the team’s backlog, execute refinement session swith business and development teams (Agile) and set priorities based on a clear motivation
- Collaborate with stakeholders in defining clear requirements
- Determine on the best solution based on your expert knowledge of the platform’s capabilities
- Actively participate in the relevant rituals and governance bodies
- Actively take part in the transition to an agile (SAFe) organization
Education and experience
It is key to have the following experiences:
- Bachelor or Academic degree in e.g. Business administration, Business Information Management Data- and Computer Science, Econometrics or other relevant domains.
- 5 years of experience in leading software development teams as a Product Owner in large enterprises
- Solid foundation of data management knowledge
- Understand what it takes to govern data at scale and knowledge of Metadata management
- Able to stand strong in tough discussion with key stakeholders
- Able to successfully manage a large and diverse set of stakeholders, both business and IT
- Able to make well-thought decisions under high pressure
- Demonstratable experience in metadata (capability) roadmap creation and execution
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Who are you?
With your facilitating leadership style you challenge your team to work towards greater efficiency, can motivate your team naturally, and are a strong ambassador to realize the Metadata excellence mission. Your strong relation, both within the team and with our internal customers, gives you the edge in setting your team up for success.
You typically have a T-shaped competence profile.
-Generic skills (T-shaped Horizontal axis);
-Understanding of business drivers;
-Collaboration and planning;
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.