22 days ago - req31897
Customer Support EUV Safety Engineer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and upgrades of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this group is CS Environment Health and Safety (EHS). This department supports ASML CS to ensure safe and healthy working conditions at the worldwide CS locations and for all the operations at customer sites.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Safety Engineer to further improve safety of the CS EUV segment.
Role and responsibilities
- Strengthening the service mix (parts, tools, procedures, training) as a safety architect
- Identify and prioritize improvements needed for safety in the field
- Drive the improvements through the ASML improvement process
- Participate in CS Safety Review Board to ensure structural solution for high prio gaps in the Service Mix and participate in the CS WW Safety review board
- Do occupational safety reviews for specific maintenance actions and repairs (part of the CS EHS Risk Assessment Process)
- Safety review of new and existing procedures. In order to make sure that the procedures are safe to use in the field and cover all safety aspects according the CS safety requirements
- Being part of the CS New Product Introduction team for the EXE-5000. By deploying safety standards and providing support to the Competence Engineers team. Align with D&E safety, CS field on strategy to manage / eliminate hazards
- Be the competence content expert and owner for the agreed CS Processes and Hazard competences (to be determined which competences, eg Lifting and hoisting).
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an engineering field or equivalent experience (mechatronics, electronic, mechanical)
- Preferably Degree in Occupational Safety (NEBOSH) or comparable
- Understanding of product - safety regulations, applicable to maintain ASML products in the customer fab
- Experience with solving operational safety issues
- Understanding the role of safety within a organization
- Project management skills is a pre
- Committed to human safety
- Takes responsibility
- Result oriented
- Open for cultural differences
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible
- Good analytical skills
- Conceptual thinking
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.