19 days ago - req31990
Group Leader / Program Manager DUV Engineering (Service Scanner Roadmap) - Customer Support
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Data science, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations and supporting the customers in the use of these systems in their production process. The goal of CS DUV Engineering is to ensure that a Field Service Engineer in the customer fab can do his/her work as prepared as possible, with as minimum disturbances as possible and to continuously improve on this. The CS DUV Engineering department focuses on service engineering. The CS DUV Engineering Service Scanner Roadmap cluster is a team of business architects who play a crucial role in supporting our DUV Service Business in defining the service mix improvement roadmap with a horizon of 1 – 5 years.
Role and responsibilities
- You lead a group of approximately 10 architects; You are responsible for managing and motivating the team of CS DUV business architects and will use your leadership and teamwork skills to optimize team performance, develop individuals, grow the team, solve problems and realize group objectives;
- You know your team members' strengths, weaknesses and motivations; support them in their development and allow a visible growth. You prioritize and allocate team members to activities that matches individual profiles and development plans;
- You support and enable the team to realize planned results and commitments towards our stakeholders, both within CS and towards the cross-sector projects;
- You monitor and decide on allocation of finances to remain within budget restrictions. You identify and justify budget claims and recruit the right team members;
- You lead the development of a data driven overview of all technical work in the department in order to derive priorities, predict solution impact and enable fact based decision making for our Customer Support and BL DUV Leadership;
- You are the Customer Support Competency Engineering representative and have discussions about the WOW and/or processes that we’re involved in and drive and secure the CS needs;
- You continuously show Lean Leadership behavior, in particular: lead from understanding: encourage courageous conversations to seek simplicity, recognize those who create customer value, increase the quality perceived by internal/external customer and structurally improve and embed processes.
Education and experience
- MSc or PhD level in Industrial Engineering or Service Management. Strong affinity with Business Economics;
- At least 10 years of experience in a Service Engineering / High-Tech System Engineering environment or similar and a proven track record in architecture, service, or engineering leadership;
- Strong analytical skills, track record in teambuilding, stakeholder management;
- Experience with project management.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills;
- Ability to interact with high-level management;
- Eagerness to learn and expand your skill set;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Result-oriented and high stress-tolerance;
- Capable to influence without power;
- Ability to assess abstract business models and translate CS business strategy into the next level business architecture guidelines;
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Home base for this Group Leader position is Veldhoven, The Netherlands.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.