29 days ago - req31934
Head of Creative Content
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
As ASML expands to become a truly recognized global brand, it is essential we achieve a level of excellence in creative content which makes us stand out from the crowd. The creative content team, as part of ASML’s Global Communications department, takes responsibility for this by developing a clear global content strategy, producing engaging, digital-first storytelling, and creating well designed and relevant content. All this to achieve ASML’s business goals and build ASML’s reputation as a trusted high-tech company, attractive employer, and valued member of the community. The team is a part of the Expertise Center within the Communications department.
As Head of Creative Content, your mission is to captivate ASML’s audiences through a compelling content strategy and excellent content delivery. In this role, you are responsible for developing, executing, and managing our creative content strategy and delivery. Your approach to success is data-driven, digital-first, and consistently connects to ASML’s vision and purpose.
Reporting to the Global Brand and Digital Director, you will lead a team of in-house content professionals (text, visuals, presentations, videos, animations, social media, etc.), and coordinate a tribe of content specialists across teams within Communications. In addition, you are responsible for managing external content suppliers and freelancers.
Creative vision, collaboration skills, stakeholder management, people development and big picture thinking are what you bring to the table. Delivering content that is engaging, impactful, meets targets and helps achieve business goals is in your DNA. Your passion steers the team to work at the crossroads of creative ideation and execution excellence. By being an inspiring leader, you take your team, partners and stakeholders on a journey to raise the standards of ASML’s content.
Strategy, Consultancy and Analytics;
- Build the content strategy;
- Clarify the scope and responsibilities of the Creative Content team vs. the decentral content professionals within the Communications teams;
- Develop, update, and safeguard standards, processes, best practices, and guidelines around creative content development;
- Advise (executive) stakeholders on their content needs;
- Regularly align the editorial agenda with the Editorial Board;
- Implement best practice measurement and evaluation tools to monitor the performance of creative content.
- Deliver high quality content, from concept to production (incl. storytelling), which spans across ASML teams and with a long shelf life;
- Editor-in-chief for ASML content to maintain quality standards;
- Onboard and qualify a range of external content suppliers to ensure a reliable source of creative content support (within budget constraints).
- Build a high-performing content team by role-modeling leadership behaviors;
- Manage workload of the team and prioritize the backlog of requests;
- Identify resource and skill gaps, and expand the team with relevant capabilities;
- Upskill creative content professionals;
- Build a culture of value-focus and continuous improvement;
- Coordinate the tribe of content professionals to ensure quality and consistency;
- Maximize the impact of the creative content budget and resources.
Education and experience
- Master’s degree in communications, multimedia or journalism;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in creative content production (editorial, content, digital, multimedia, etc.);
- Experience in leading a team, setting objectives in line with the strategy, and driving/reporting on results;
- Experience in collaborating with digital and channel management specialists to improve reach and impact of creative content;
- Strong stakeholder management skills − experience working with executive levels in an international environment and the ability to influence and network;
- Proven ability to manage internal and external resources, and implement projects across geographical and business/product areas;
- Business knowledge in semiconductor or other technical environment is a plus.
- Native English speaker with exceptional creative content production skills;
- Dutch language skills are a plus;
- Ability to lead creative content development;
- Proven track record / portfolio of projects from concept to completion;
- Sets targets and priorities effectively and efficiently;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- A can-do mentality − takes ownership;
- Resilient, proactive, driven;
- Creative problem solver;
- Relationship and team builder, collaborative team player;
- Aware of cross-cultural differences.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
You will be part of a large, global communications team with a variety of backgrounds and nationalities, which offers inspiration and opportunities to learn and to develop yourself. Communications at ASML covers corporate communications, internal communications, branding, recruitment marketing, community engagement digital communications and content. Our communications teams are located in the Netherlands, the US, South Korea, China and Taiwan.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week). Please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing your interest in this position.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.