5 days ago - req31993
Manager Corporate Finance
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the jobAs part of the Expert Advisory team, the mission of Corporate Treasury is to efficiently, effectively and timely plan, control, execute and report on all aspects of the treasury function. Therefore effective management of relationships with all relevant internal & external stakeholders and active partnering with the business to increase stakeholder value is key. Furthermore, there will be continuous focus on development of people, process and the team towards excellence.
Within Corporate Treasury, the Corporate Finance team is responsible for the management and continuous improvement of the group capital structure with a focus on securing sufficient liquidity, external funding, returns to shareholders, credit ratings, bank relationship management and supply chain finance. The team is responsible for financing transactions, such as listed debt securities, revolving credit facilities and equity transactions, as well as share buybacks and dividends.
The role of the Corporate Finance Manager is to have an initiating and driving role in specific Corporate Finance activities as well as supporting the Corporate Finance Director in driving and executing the overall Corporate Finance agenda. The function consists of both recurring activities as well as ad hoc projects which requires a high degree of flexibility.
Role and responsibilities
You will plan, advise on and execute actions and activities, and maintain the required internal and external relationships on a broad Corporate Finance portfolio, and:
- Support and assist on development and execution of the financing strategy;
- Have a supporting/participation/executing role in group financing activities, and the relevant financing policies. Ensure correct and timely execution of recurring activities;
- Manage external relationships with banks, financial institutions and other stakeholders;
- Ensure continued access of ASML to liquidity and required products, throughout business cycles;
- Ensure relevant compliance with internal and external laws and regulation and policies (such as SEC, stock exchanges, etc.);
- Assist in setting and maintaining relevant policies and guidelines on financing, related documentation and bank relationship management to support the needs of the business;
- Interface between Corporate Finance and relevant other departments;
- Monitor and assess developments and trends in financial markets, banks and peers, amongst others by performing peer analysis studies and advise Senior Management and other stakeholders on these developments and take lead (and execute) necessary follow-up actions;
- Take the lead role in multi-disciplinary projects;
- Ensure continuity within department by taking over and backing up activities when required.
Education and experience
- You have a relevant University degree (Masters);
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Corporate Finance, including execution of transactions;
- Expert knowledge of Corporate Finance and good overall understanding of Treasury expertise areas.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills;
- Excellent people management and negotiating skills;
- Excellent skills in financial modelling;
- Spots issues and pays attention to details without losing sight of the bigger picture, and is hands-on in driving topics to a solution;
- Good understanding of relevant stakeholders and needs, gains commitments by challenging and positively influencing, being convincing and decisive when needed;
- Multidisciplinary and multicultural understanding;
- Know how to manage, build and shape relationships;
- Good knowledge and proven track record of relevant legal, accounting and taxation aspects;
- Good understanding of financial markets and banking environment;
- Broad experience with multiple aspects of the Corporate Finance profession;
- Good understanding of business requirement and ability to translate this into Corporate Finance initiatives that support the business;
- Active in Treasury network, outside-in view, broad perspective;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Strong can-do mentality and able to work under time pressure;
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.