30+ days ago - req31979
PCBA design engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the PCBA design in high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline, combined with design experience of Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) design? Do you get energized by working in close cooperation with direct colleagues, as well as external design houses? We might be looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
The PCBA Designer is responsible for the following:
- Participate as a PCBA designer in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Define and document requirements for PCBA designs.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions.
- Define, document and execute tests to ensure that the electronics satisfies the requirements.
- Solve IP-block related problems and manage problem resolution during first system integration.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Education and experience
- Education Bachelor degree or higher inElectrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in the design of analogue and digital PCBAs
- Experience in coordinating farm-out work of board design.
- Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic and digital design in general.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated pro-active team player with good social and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind.
- Fluent English in word and in writing
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.