30+ days ago - req32098
Sourcing & Supply Chain Project Lead
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
The Sourcing PL is a key figure in the Sourcing organization, providing project management support to ensure the effective and efficient introduction and a smooth ramp-up of new products in the Supply Chain, according to ASML’s Product Generation Process (PGP).
The scope is the orchestration of PGP deliverables from the Sourcing sector that are required for prototypes, pilots and volume deliveries from ASML’s Supply Chain, across all relevant project teams and involved suppliers.The prime focus is on “complex parts” but there are also coordination activities necessary for non-complex parts.
In addition to New Product Introductions (NPI’s), other types of projects supported include outsourcing and cost reduction projects.Another important aspect of the position is to help the head of Sourcing oversee and manage overall cost reduction progress per platform.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Monitor & drive end to end project execution acrossline functions and across suppliers according to ASML’s PGP process.
- Provide Sourcing integrated planning (activities,milestones, resources) throughout all project phases.
- Support project team members by helping them remove allbottlenecks/constraints that block program progress.
- Drive the definition of the complex parts (CPL) perprogram across Procurement, Development & Engineering (D&E) andGlobal Logistic Support (GLS), across involved suppliers and StrategicProduct Family Teams (SPFT’s).
- Monitor & drive Cost of Goods towards BusinessTarget in BL and across SPFT’s/Supplier account teams.
- Coordinate Supply Management deliverables.
- Interface with D&E Supply Chain Engineering fortheir deliverables.
- Interface with GLS for their deliverables.
- Signal financial consequences of supply chain resourcesand supplier cost.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred to be in atechnical field and a minimum of at least 11 years of related experiencein management of complex large-scale projects, preferably related toSourcing.
- MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- Experience working with high-tech NPI processes ishighly desirable.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Charisma and enthusiasm are important, as is theability to influence and lead.
- Candidate must be highly organized and self-directed.
- Professional, excellent communication skills areessential.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.