13 days ago - req32035
Team Lead WTLO Outbound
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
ASML | Today we manufacture products that will impact your life tomorrow
At ASML we create world leading high-tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. We bring together the most brilliant minds and offer them the ultimate challenge to solve complex technical problems. Every day we dare you to push your limits.
Would you like to lead a highly skilled team of warehousing professionals and help establish a new dimension of added-value processes in our new build logistics center?Are you eager to achieve truly world-class quality standards? And are you passionate about continuous improvement –for both your operational and own skill set? If so, then we should talk.
Role and responsibilities
Tasks & Responsibilities | Team leader WTLO Outbound:
The Team leader WTLO Outbound is responsible for the production and delivery of spare-/ upgrade part and sets, ASML systems and sub-systems. This all takes place in a cleanroom environment introducing many additional logistic challenges you would not face in a ‘normal’ logistic-center.
- Safety: Ensure a safe working environment for all personnel in WTLO and collaborate on operational level with our 3PL partner;
- Quality: Responsible for the quality of the delivered output. Setting up improvement plans and implement these for your department;
- Planning/Output: Creating, managing and implementing the necessary resource & order planning, within the scope of the output plan and the capabilities available, taking into account the necessary level of flexibility, the agreed standard of quality anddelivery reliability for all flows within the department. Solving problems, setting priorities, ensuring that operational objectives are achieved within the department. Informing stakeholders (in and outside the department) in the event of deviations. Responsible for performance reporting;
- Support: Organize all supporting processes in order to be able to realize the deliverables in time;
- Infrastructure: Ensure infrastructure to assure effective and efficient production tasks. Ensure the availability and proper use of effective production and qualification procedures and systems;
- Management: Ensure adequate organization and staffing to realize output at optimized cost levels. Ensure proper execution of HR&O policies and procedures. Coaches the team members, delegates tasks, sets priorities, solves problems and contributes to a productive working environment. Setting personal targets for your team, regularly evaluating their performance;
- Continuous Improvement: Initiates and implements organizational improvements for the WTLO Inbound operation in terms of processes, products and people capabilities. Drives improvement projects within the department and organizes opportunities for employees to contribute and execute within projects that contribute to the realizing the WTLO mission and vision. Supports & leads in achieving LEAN improvements, including 5S+1. Coordinates and participates in cross-sector improvement projects.
- Collaboration: Contributing towards effective collaboration with other Shared Services and WTLO departments, Logistics Service Providers and other ASML Departments.
Education and experience
- MBO+/HBO level (logistics discipline or industrial/business engineering)
The applicant is required to have extensive knowledge and experience in:
- Minimum of 3 years in a leading (logistics)position
- Warehousing & Supporting processes and –complexity both inside and outside a cleanroom
- SAP (EWM)/WMS knowledge
- Problem analysis, asses potential solutions on feasibility and impact on the total process
- Affinity with the other areas and business processes.
- Continuous process improvement
- Process way of thinking, customer orientation
- Able to make (last minute) changes happen
- Communication / presentation skills both in English and Dutch language
- Goal-oriented, flexible and drive for initiative
- Strong analytics, structured in his/her approach, persistent
- A good Team worker & -builder with social skills, hands-on and a service attitude
- Experience with change management (both process and people related)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Position in shifts (2);
- Position is located in cleanroom
- Required is a ‘Known Consignor training’ (Medewerker Luchtvracht) certificate and“VOG” (verklaring omtrent gedrag).