You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req32106
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires state of the art teamwork by all disciplines. Smooth
implementation of new changes, introduced on a daily basis, is crucial for the business. This requires an effective
process, coordinating the change requests through the product life cycle and securing the efficiency and profitability
of ASML’s business. Do you understand the different change processes and are you challenged by being able to spot
and structurally resolve issues and processes? Then this could be your next job!
Role and responsibilities
- Reporting, registration & tooling: owner of the KPI for Critical Configuration Item(s) (CCI) incl. deep dives, analysis
and report on the deviations - perform admin in Config Tool (CCT) and maintain VC dashboard - processing,
improving and formalizing CAS Operation Deviation Report (ODR) process and WoW - drive compliance of systems
to 100% - advise on product release status based on configuration data; maintain, describe and align on the system
level configurations of a product during its integration, verification and release to Manufacturing
- Stakeholder management: structurally collect, share and promote lessons learnt – strongly drive stakeholders to
perform their configuration management tasks and create and adapt processes when needed – ensure and
maintain close involvement with all stakeholders (see below “context of the position)
- Continuous improvement & Quality Control: identify quality improvements on tooling - processes and WoW and
support implementation and formalization
- Knowledge management & team development: share configuration management expertise and enable usage of
Configuration Management in other processes - act as configuration management “helpdesk” for EF
Education and experience
Education (Experienced) Bachelor or Academic level – Industrial / logistics / engineering
There are limited constraints on working experience. Following items are a pre:
- Knowledge of SAP ERP tooling
- At least 3 years of experience within ASML
- Experience in a multi-disciplined work environment
- Working with complex systems
- Knowledge of configuration management theory
- Experience with stakeholder management
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communication and listening skills, with political sensitivity
- Attention to detail
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental
and geographical cultures, at various hierarchical levels
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Configuration Coordinator will work during the regular office hours from Monday through Friday.
Candidates are willing to commit for at least three years.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration
Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to
beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to
access U.S. controlled technology
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.