27 days ago - req32117
ED EUV DE Quality Manager
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you the person who will ensure quality in a multidisciplinary context? Do you like to challenge and influence different stakeholders to secure quality and process improvements? And do you have a holistic view on product performance? Then we would like to hear from you today!
Role and responsibilities
In this position you are responsible for implementing process improvements from concept to realization and roll out. As member of the DE EUV Quality & Safety team, you work closely with managers and engineers in Development and Engineering as well as with various stakeholders from other parts of ASML. You:
- Manage and implement Quality strategy and roadmap on departmental level to meet (internal) customers’ expectations, and;
- Monitor and drive the Department / EUV product Quality metrics and initiate actions to increase the efficiency for the engineers by continuous improvement of Quality related processes
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Drives the implementation of and executes D&E quality processes and tools (e.g. risk management) to ensure EUV product quality, product safety, adherence and customer satisfaction. Ensures key quality deliverables are met during the Key Decisions in our PGP (product generation) process
- Identifies, supports execution and reports on (process) improvement projects as part of the qality strategy at Department, Cluster and/or EUV Product level.
- Supports the roll-out of (simplified) quality systems and provides regular Quality reporting on Department, Group and Product level to improve transparency.
- Facilitates (customer) feedback loops and lessons learned in the various department groups and competences, to drive continuous improvements for products, systems, tools and culture. Thereby advocates end-to-end teamwork from supplier to customer and simple and effective processes.
- Is involved in- and supports customer audits, -escalations and challenges issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company and customer. Goes to the Gemba, dives deep and translates customer needs into relevant actions and standards for the own department.
Education and experience
Bachelor or master degree in a technical area. Green belt or black belt certification is preferred.
-3-7 years Masters/ Bachelors degree;
-Experience in (product) development and engineering projects in a high-tech environment, from conception and initiation to embedding in the organization;
-Experience in industrialization engineering;
-Experience in quality, reliability or process improvement.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Enjoy a role in a high-tech environment;
- Cross-organizational thinking and approach;
- Good stakeholder management and consulting skills, able to collaborate across all levels of the organization with an open attitude, able to influence without power.
- Able to manage change with the ability to overcome resistance and persist in achieving mission.
- Strong communication skills, good listener, with the ability to present information verbally and in written format.
- Self-propelling - learning & (Quality) improvement mindset.
- Proactive and hands-on mentality to get the job done.
- Drive for continuous improvement; making use of the lessons learned.
- Strong analytical and conceptual ability with a pragmatic attitude, fact based approach
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Please contact Roland Vogels (Hiring Manager).
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.