30+ days ago - req32152
Expertise manager Access & Mobility
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
As part of Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team the Expertise Manager Access & Mobility will be responsible to manage, several projects as identified in our Access & Mobility (A&M) Program. The expertise manager is leading these projects and therefore responsible for managing the Resources, Quality, Timing and Scope
Characteristics for the projects in scope are: multidisciplinary, complex, covering longer time-lapse or fast track, with complex stakeholder management.
Role and responsibilities
Projects that have been identified with some first results in place are :
- Improved Intercampus Shuttle Service, access to the designated bus-lanes
- Bike Facility Improvement, E-bike intercampus and ASML E-bike Private Lease plan
- Satellite Parking with Shuttle Service
- NS Contract pay-as-you-go (bus & train) offer to Fix Employees
- Bike lane improvements
- Agreement and Alignment with Governments, and other public transport providers
- Identify and develop the needed Tooling e.g. ASML Carpool App
- Enabling paid parking as reward systems to de Run campus
- Alignment ASML internally with HR, Finance, Change management, Works Council
(S)He writes Project Initiation Documents, project plans, progress reports and project closing documents. All based on business & program requirements and our Building Generation Process.
Important stakeholders are/can be :
- ASML CRE | Program Manager Access & Mobility
- ASML CRE | Real Estate Development & Strategy (REDS)
- ASML CRE | Business Partnership
- ASML CRE | Operation and Maintenance (responsible for assets after commissioning)
- ASML Environment Health and Safety
- Municipalities as Governmental departments
- External Consultants
- The Consultant and Contractors
- Others e.g. safety boards, (local) legislations bodies, independent quality auditors, procurement and finance
The Expertise manager is the partner for CRE in ensuring delivery in due time, at the defined quality levels, within budget and without occurred safety incidents.
(S)He will contribute to continuously improve project management standards and methods that are owned by the Projects Team.
- Drive complex and multidisciplinary Projects according to the CRE Building Generation Process (BGP)
- Work closely with the CRE stakeholders and other departments to deliver the -challenged- customer needs (identify & define the best fit for ASML in your Program of Requirements, and arrange needed internal & external resources)
- Always secure your projects do not interfere the daily operation of the Veldhoven production facilities
- Create and maintain safe, healthy and environmentally secured working conditions
- Put in your effort to further develop our BGP process by learning on the job during your projects
- Translate priorities and strategic objectives into project initiation document and project plan
- Manages, monitors and reports on the project budget progress and projections/forecasts and consolidates all project related financial issues. Ensure financial accountability according to ASML policies
- Manages, monitors and reports on the projects scope and quality specifications and consolidates all project related quality issues. Including but not limited to: client’s demands, technical demands, law & legislation, other defined specifications
- Manages, monitors and reports on the progress and consolidates all project related progress issues
- Manages, monitors and reports on the projects risk mitigation plan and consolidates all project related deployed mitigation and control measures, occurred safety incidents, risk and incident analysis
- Defines all relevant stakeholders for the project, deploys suitable stakeholder management including a suitable governance and meeting structure and communication plan
- Secures alignment to standards of ASML including but not limited to: program and project management approach, safety, security, quality, financial management, risk management, etc.
- Defines, manages, monitors and reports on dependencies on and interfaces with other projects and secures optimal alignment
- Selection, deployment, facilitation and management of project manager(s), project management support (consultants) and contractors
Education and experience
- Relevant bachelor or master degree e.g. (Technical) Business Administration, Facilities Management, Engineering, Built Environment; or similar level obtained through work experience
- Min. 5 years of relevant work experience preferably with Change management, Traffic Safety, Mobility and Infrastructure aspects / experience
- In depth knowledge and experience of MS Projects and Office
- General knowledge of relevant quality standards and legislation
- Fluent verbally and in writing in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, PMBoK/Prince is a Pre
- Understands the implications of different (technical) choices and is able to direct to the best solution
- Good relational skills, capable of handling cultural and political barriers;
- Ability to work in a highly demanding and volatile technological environment;
- Building relationships with stakeholders ranging from senior management to technical professionals to construction workers;
- Team player with a pro-active and communicative personality who is able to actand to ensure stakeholder satisfaction;
- Ability to handle multiple requests and work on management and operational level;
- Strategic focus (helicopter view) combined with analytical thinking
- Ability to accurately complete task assignments and responsibilities in a timely manner;
- Trustworthiness and flexibility;
- Creativity in solving problems;
- Drive to obtain results;
- Minimizing risk;
- Assuring quality;
- Planning and allocation of resources, time and budget within defined project boundaries;
- Mitigation skills in case of probability of exceedance of the defined boundaries.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
Products/services/technology and market dynamics:
The CRE Organization is responsible for the transfer of knowledge and qualification of the ASML infrastructure, utilities and buildings. All CRE assets are managed through a life cycle management model.
The Expertise manager Access & Mobility is responsible for successful project completion combining ASML business as A&M Program needs, law and regulation, quality demands (e.g. EN/ISO, sustainability, EHS, etc.), risk mitigation and time and budget control.
Position in the value chain
The Expertise manager reports to Sr. Manager Global Campus Development.
On daily basis (s)he works closely with, and on a program basis reports to the Program Manager A&M . The Expertise manager is in charge of several CRE A&M projects. ASML business will be the user of the projects, ASML Maintenance & Operations will be responsible for all maintenance. External partners will provide both project management and construction/renovation services.
Stakeholders: Project Managers, Consultants and Contractors, CRE departments e.g. Competence and Operations and Maintenance, Procurement (contracting), Finance, Safety & Security
Scope of field is Veldhoven on the short term, Global ASML locations on the mid-longer term.