20 days ago - req32132
Junior Tax Accounting & Compliance Specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Within the dynamic and always challenging landscape of Tax & Finance, we are looking for an enthusiastic, result oriented team player to drive and enhance ASML’s tax reporting and tax compliance related processes within a digitizing landscape.
The central Tax Accounting & Tax Compliance team is responsible for group related tax reporting and tax compliance obligations and ensuring tax compliancy in the EMEA region (incl. NL headoffice). As such, this responsibility includes amongst others the preparation and filing of direct and indirect tax returns in EMEA, Country-by-Country reporting, Transfer Price calculations, the monitoring of worldwide tax compliance as well as the accurate reporting and calculation of tax positions in our financial statements.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Role and responsibilities
You will be part of the ASML central Tax Accounting and Tax compliance team. The central team is located in Veldhoven, is part of Finance and works closely together with the Tax Team of ASML as well as with Finance colleagues over the world. Primary part of your job is to ensure these compliance and reporting obligations, translate changes in regulations into the compliance reporting and continue to drive improvements and automation to the processes.
- Prepare / contribute to indirect and direct tax filings;
- Monitor global tax compliance;
- Prepare transfer price calculations;
- Prepare CbCr reporting, DAC6 reporting and maintenance of transfer pricing documentation;
- Be part of the various improvement projects – e.g. in relation to tax automation, transparency reporting etc.;
- Facilitate the worldwide ASML Tax Reporting process;
- Provide high quality service to internal and external clients: on time, accurate and within limits flexible.
Education and experience
- Bachelor / Master degree in Business Economics or Tax;
- Some experience within comparable internationally oriented positions or tax consulting firm is required;
- Proven interest for financial accounting processes / tax reporting obligations.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written;
- Good analytical, communicative, and social skills. Result oriented, team player with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Hands-on mentality and eagerness to learn;
- Capable of co-working with team members and colleagues in other regions (US & Asia);
- Strong numerical skills / detailed knowledge of Excel;
- Affinity with automation and software solutions.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.