You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req32190
Manufacturing - NPI Production Engineer - Linkou
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
The sector Linkou Factory is responsible for the production of Metrology tools, Reticle handlers and Wafer scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing.
The Production Engineering within this sector introduces new products and corresponding processes from Development into Volume production (including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location), continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides support in connection with the organization.
Besides the NPI ProductionEngineering group, there is also a group called Sustaining Engineering workingwith headquarter Development to contribute from NPI to HVM to achieve fastramp up, drive product cost and deliver quality improvement. These two groupsreport to the NPI Engineering under LAB organization.
Role and responsibilities
To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, solve the blocking issue and drive product maturity up to Volume production.
Providing inputs/feedbacks to NPI PL for Manufacturing requirements to achieving fast/smooth delivery and product cost reduction.
Production Engineer from mechanical build and qualification in the ASSY work centre till System integration and qualification in TEST and Install.
New Product Introduction:
• Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
• Brings his/her knowledge to bear on new product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design.
• Analyses the production process, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
• Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
• For escalations, travel to install locations might be required.
Education and experience
Bachelor degree or above in Engineering or equivalent
• Over 3-5 years of experience;
• Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment.
• Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Broad technical and business knowledge.
• Strong analytical mind.
• Focused on quality and continuous improvement.
• Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
• Team player.
• Good social and communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
• Flexible, can cope with stress.
• Very active, plenty of initiative.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.