21 days ago - req32119
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you the EHS colleague with broad experience in Risk Inventories and EHS management we are looking for?
As an EHS expert you are looking for a challenge and you get energy to really make a difference in a complex environment by taking responsibility and raising the safety standard within ASML to a higher level.
Role and responsibilities
The EHS expert provides expertise & support in EHS activities the TF organization. Also he/she is regarded as expert in EHS management. (ISO45001).
The EHS expert works jointly in a team with in total of 4 experts who are responsible for the EHS structure.
With the rapidly growing and fast changing landscape within ASML the EHS expert needs to adapt continuously, work independent, has a good verbal communication in English and Dutch language.
You are the EHS expert who acts as an intermediate between the EHS department and D&E organization to communicate & deploy EHS topics, to lead in Incident investigations and to present EHS cases & updates to TF line management.
Education and experience
Safety is your passion and with your skills, especially leadership and communication skills, you know how to get things done.
- You are in possession of a Master/Bachelor degree and a Safety Education (HVK, Nebosh);
- Experienced (Occupational Health & Safety) in Risk inventory methods (e.g. IMA-A, JHA);
- Experience with different methods of incident investigations.
- You have knowledge of ISO standards (ISO14001/45001) and other safety management systems such as VCA;
- Lead auditor is a pre;
- You have knowledge of applicable local laws and regulations and good analytical problem-solving skills;
- You are a strong communicator, open, honest and respectful in your communication with others
- You have 8 years’ experience in a Manufacturing organizations
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to build networking & relations
- Ability to work project based
- Flexible attitude
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Discrete, independent self-propelling and showing initiative
- Is able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers.
sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Operational Excellence QEHS department is responsible for supporting the Twinscan Factory in Safety and Environmental Health issues
The EHS expert reports to the Manager TF QEHS.
You frequently interact with team members of the Manufacturing Q&S, D&E safety & Compliance, TF line managers, TF employees and EHS global organization.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 8+ years
Team: TF Operational Excellence Manf. QEHS
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.