20 days ago - req32294
CS - EUV Upgrade Cost Project Lead - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Within ASML Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of ASML systems. Are you the person that can drive a continuous improvement mindset throughout the ASML organization and at our suppliers? Do you like to improve organizations and (formal and informal) processes in a data driven way?
Are you an excellent communicator who aligns easily in a cross-sectoral environment and is able to make the difference?
Do you get excited to define and explore new insights to improve ASML quality and customer experience?
Then this could be an interesting job for you ! In the TW EUV Upgrade department we are
•running improvement projects and supporting and driving the Quality Competence Centers to set the standards.
•providing transparency in a fact based landscape, to enable ASML sectors and business lines to reduce cost-of-non-Quality and waste.
•improving our customer satisfaction and drive the right improvement projects that “move the needle”.
•implementing standards and methods that enable initiatives that optimize across the ASML value chain, enabling collaboration and connecting end-to-end.
Role and responsibilities
You will be responsible for embedding a continuous improvement structure and driving a continuous improvement mindset and continuous improvement initiatives to reduce cost of non-Quality and waste, improving upgrade efficiency. This will result in the realization of a “Living Quality” culture in which ASML employees and suppliers are able to continuously improve and realize a fast learning behavior.
• Drive ASML growth of Quality maturity, by structuring and supporting Quality competence centers to reach competence maturities that will support the “Quality First” target.
• Define and drive Continuous Improvement initiatives in cross-business & cross-sector collaboration, to reduce cost of non-Quality and waste & improve customer satisfaction.
• Team up with the Cost-of-non-Quality program manager to identify opportunities with key stakeholders that will deliver a measurable ongoing improvement on the key drivers for cost of non-Quality and waste across the business.
• Do deep dives into the fact based information on Cost-of-non-Quality and waste to support root cause analysis.
• Provide expertise and consultancy based on business need.
• Manage the Quality training portfolio and engage in development of leadership and Quality mindset trainings.
• Maintain the current ASML Quality Computer Based Training.
Education and experience
You have a Bachelor or Master degree with >5 years of relevant experience in a similar role to make this role a success.
You have engineering background (industrial engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, Electric engineering or comparable).
You have six sigma knowledge who has experience in initiating and running improvement projects on a data driven approach.
Prefer 5 years of experience in semiconductor field and process engineering, quality management and supplier quality management and people management experience.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Independent thinker, with demonstrated good judgement, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Be able to influence without power of borrowed resources.
• Able to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Open for cultural differences and able to work with site of different culture and way of working.
• Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
• Good verbal and written, in English.
• Great leadership & coordination skills.
• Independent, proactive, sense of responsibility, team player, good communication skills, customer oriented (both internal and external), stress-resistant, and flexibility.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
• Flexibility to travel to other site in TW and other countries by biz demanding with short notice.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.