Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
17 days ago - req32254
F&T ME/EE NXE
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you looking for a real engineering challenge? Are you looking for a job that will test your engineering, organizational, and communication skills in a dynamic, demanding, high-tech manufacturing environment? Could you consider yourself a customer advocate in the design and delivery process for precision lithography equipment? If so, you should consider a position as Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer in the ASML EUV.
Role and responsibilities
As Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer, your mission is to optimize the reliability, availability, serviceability, and cycle time of precision manufacturing equipment as it moves from the early development phase to operations at international customer sites. You make sure that the all work instructions, diagnostics, tools, trainings and spare parts are available for the manufacturing and customer-support operational sectors.
The Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer has the following responsibilities in the ASML product life cycle:
- Advocate for the customer’s interests in the product design phase and make sure the operational requirements are implemented in the design
- Analyse global product performance and define requirements for design improvement
- Review technical documentation including design reviews, and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) documents created by the multidisciplinary development team
- Create work instructions and diagnostic documents to ensure a smooth product implementation for both the factory and the field organization
- Transfer knowledge from development to operational sectors and to local service organizations
- Develop cost-effective spare parts and tooling
- Act as a subject matter expert in analysis of complex problems
- Minimize operational costs for volume products
- Provide hands-on support for field and factory installation and maintenance
- Follow and evaluate structural improvements and feedback as implemented by the development team.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Physics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or similar technical education
- 2-5 Years of experience in an international high-tech manufacturing environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to pro-actively drive deliverables that meet internal and external customer requirements
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills
- Commitment to consistent quality standards for customer service and a flexible attitude are keys to this role
- Willingness to travel (~10%).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML’s Machine Conditioning Cluster is one of the hardware cluster within the Development and Engineering sector of ASML. This cluster develops, delivers, integrates and qualifies functional modules and parts of ASML’s lithography tools that control temperature and gas conditioning.
Manufacturing and Equipment Engineering provides the people, means, methods, and technical capabilities to introduce new products and to improve existing product to the factory and to the customer site. The engineer improves reliability, availability, cycle time and manufacturability of ASML products based on according agreed specification. These specifications include operational requirements, co-design of new products, integration, validation, and introduction of new products and processes, as well as continuous improvement of volume equipment. The holder of this position will report to the group lead.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.