27 days ago - req32231
Project Coordinator - Customer Support EUV
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The sector Customer Support is responsible for the maintenance and repair of ASML systems at customer locations. CS supports the customers in the use of these complex lithographic systems in their production process. This involves transferring all relevant knowledge to support the customer in the use of these systems in their production process.
CS Central enables effective support of the customer by the worldwide service organization by providing technical knowledge and process support at the customer site. The System Maturation Support Team supports the field offices, upgrade teams and customers through the challenging new product introduction phase of a product or upgrade package.
Role and responsibilities
Your mission is to acquire and maintain system generalist knowledge of the ASML EUV systems, develop a large support network in Veldhoven and demonstrate strong organizational and coordination skills during product and upgrade introductions. The ultimate goal is to drive the quality and maturity of the released products to meet the customer committed performance and cycle time requirements. This is done through early involvement, cross competence collaboration and feedback the voice of the customer/ local team towards our stakeholders.
As Project coordinator (aka Product Readiness Lead) you enable the product readiness team to drive serviceability of the design and service mix during introduction of a new EUV platform. You maintain an overview of all validation opportunities and statuses for upcoming service actions and secure that the loop is closed towards technical CS engineers as well as drive the issue resolution process to mature the product before shipment towards our customers.
Through the use of regular status reports you will highlight the people you need and the assistance they can provide. Your close proximity with the field also makes you the ideal source for fresh ideas in new product development. This gives you excellent opportunities to provide requirements for future developments and new product designs.
- Drive and report on readiness for upcoming Service Action validations /MTTR, secure CS presence during the integration steps of these SA and maintain an overview of all validation opportunities and statuses;
- Secure timely integration data flow from system / field / engineer towards successful validation, including issues, comments SDT, DDF, MN, execution times and SA TPS;
- Mature the product by driving CS targets e.g. cycle time and secure quality deliverables in an early phase;
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies by maintaining a network of specialists within the ASML community;
- Enable a structured issue resolution process, align and agree on standard WoW in IRM process and have all clusters involved and adhere to the process (project leads and competence engineers). Regularly report out of the IRM process and steer CS architect and cluster PLs to meet CS LH targets.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master graduate in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Computer Science;
- You have a min. of 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to prioritize activities and co-ordinate a broad range of specialists;
- Ability to motivate and convince others at all levels of the organization;
- Strong technical background and a drive towards solutions;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Customer focus;
- Stress tolerant;
- Good communication skills (multi-cultural and towards different levels);
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills and presentation skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
In this position you report to the group-lead of the CN CS EUV CE System Maturation Support team.
This job can require that you work at customer sites across the globe for approx. 20 % of the year. This includes international travel to Asia, the US and within Europe for uninterrupted periods of up to six weeks.
Please include your resume and a cover letter when applying for this role where you explain your motivation to join our team.