20 days ago - req32322
D&E - SEM Designer Engineer - Tainan
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
- Being responsible for HMI sustaining tool improvement project specially in SEM/Optical relative trouble shooting / Studyand improvement design.
- Support for project type SEM/Optical/Material design assignment.
- System SEM/Optical/Material relative problem analysis and solution finding.
- SEM/Optical/Material Relative design Jobs.
Role and responsibilities
- Serves as an specialist who is able to analyze the e-beam inspection tool SEM/Optical/Material relativeproblem with solid theoretical models and come up with practical improvement plan.
- Design the experiment and set up the targets in order to put tool performance improvement plan into practice.
- Analyze the SEM/Optical/Material issue with experience or simulation toolstoassist in solution finding.
- Offer technical support for field service engineer from world-wide customer’s site when there are issues escalated from fields that relative to the SEM/Optical design.
- Get involved in engineering change workflow to support SEM/Optical/Material relative design.
- Co-work with US/BJ design team for large scale project if assigned.
- Hands on prototype assembly and SEM trouble shooting.
Education and experience
Master(and above)degree in one of following fields
- SEM/Optical Engineering
- Other engineering related dept.
- Two years or above working experience in SEM/Optical/Material relative design will be preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Well 2D/3D CAD Mechanical design ability, NX will be preferred.
- Physics knowledgeto perform technical review on SEM/Optical design.
- Familiarity with electron optics system principle.
- Familiarity with SEM simulate tools , such as EOD/ Munro.
Specializing in one or more of following fields would be a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and being able to do trouble-shooting in a logical way.
- Knowledge in material engineering.
- Familiarity with SEM image adjustment and fine tune.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Location in HMI Tainan office.
- Partial time need to work in clean room.
- Travel to US San Jose for a period(Less than 3 months) on a project basis task if required.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.