19 days ago - req32378
Factory and Facility Engineer (Development and Engineering)
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you understand the impact of an ASML system on our customer’s fab? Do you like close cooperation with , factory and field. Do you see a nice challenge in getting the projects to deliver the high quality that our customers need?
Then this position might be suitable for you!
Role and responsibilities
Your main activities include:
- Review technical documentation, analyze issues and ensure completeness and quality
- Participate in FMEA
- Participate in the first Pre-Install execution
- You educate and support operational sector on the pre-install package
- Knowledge transfer
- Education second line support customer support
- You educate and supportprojects with your infrastructure knowledge and drive improvement
- Improve training material, templates and processes
- Analyze lessons learned, create improvement proposals
- Build up and share Fab& Pre-Install knowledge
- You handle questions on the requirements from our customers, system integrationand our own factory and drive them to a solution
- You are familiar with the fabof the ASML system and can determine the impact of design changes on the fab
- Can include clean room activity’s at ASML and customer include traveling up to 15%.
Education and experience
- Technical Bachelor in preferably mechanics, electronics or thermal & flow
- At least 3-5 years relevant working experience, preferably in the area of factory preparation or machine install/upgrade and have basic system knowledge
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player. Able to interact with different stakeholders
- Clear communicator able to separate main from side issues
- Assertive & Critical: ‘seeing is believing mentality’. Not afraid to push or escalate
- Analytical, structured with high quality drive
- Can handle the uncertainties of aenvironment
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.