Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
3 days ago - req32344
Site Readiness Project Leader
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at customer site and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. Local site Customer Support branches perform qualification, repair and maintenance for the customers within the specific region.
Drive the performance and maintain an overview and road map for the scanner subsystems at customer site. This position reports to the EXE site manager and provides indirect and direct support to customers, and direct support to operations.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
The Site Readiness Project Leader's primary mission is to prepare the local customer support organization for the arrival of the new ASML platform, also known as EXE.
The Site Readiness Project Leader will work with the EXE program in defining milestones and driving progress of the different operational workstreams. He or she will also work in collaboration with our customer to align timings and deliveries. The Project Leader will also work with non-local resources to escalate & solve bottlenecks and delays.
Your main responsibilities:
- Take ownership of operational readiness workstream.
- Define and align timelines for operational readiness deliveries.
- Support & align with other workstream owners with documentation and feedbacks.
- Communication and alignment with ASML program regarding project deliveries.
- Drive workstream owners to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Report on project status weekly.
- Maintain accurate dashboard on project status on a weekly basis.
This position may require travel to various ASML locations (including abroad) and presenting/reporting in front of ASML management & customers.
Education and experience
- BS engineering degree with 3+ experience in project leadership, or equivalent experience.
- MS engineering accepted without above experience.
- Engineers with greater than 5 years’ experience in a CS support department for high tech products.
- Engineers with at least 3 years of ASML micro-lithography system experience preferred.
- Must take ownership for solving issues and ensures escalations take place.
- Capable of resolving most issues without assistance & highly independent.
- Ability to make decisions in the priority of problem solving.
- Work unsupervised, be responsible and accountable for projects.
- Take initiative and ownership to increase skill and knowledge level.
- Document knowledge systematically and in an accessible way.
- Clear and effective communication skills required.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to thrive in a very dynamic and high paced environment.
- Multi-task team player with good ability to work under different working environment pressures.
- Open for cultural differences and able to work with a site of different cultures and WOW.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
- Strong customer focus.
- Verbal and written language skills in English.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.