Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
29 days ago - req32340
Training & Development Coordinator
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Training and Development Coordinator will manage the system administration, training coordination, and continuous improvement initiatives of the San Diego EUV Operations Training & Development team. The successful candidate will support the Training & Development team by focusing on the system administration, data management and reporting, facilitating the circulation of staff communications, as well as, the day to day coordination of training initiatives.
Role and responsibilities
- Learning Management System (LMS) data entry, verification, reporting and administration
- Update and manage the document management system, SharePoint
- Coordinate the communications for, enrollment, and administrations for in-house training sessions
- Coordinate the purchasing and roll-out of external training programs & sessions
- Monitor enrollments to ensure class openings are being populated according to training forecast
- Manage Classroom allocation and common training facilities (e.g. projectors, student supplies)
- Notify the Training Project Lead and/or Training Manager of any discrepancies in the day-to-day execution of coordinator duties
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the success and effectiveness of the Training and Development Program Lead
- Proactively engage in professional development & growth opportunities in order to effectively support and advise other’s
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent experience desired
2+years direct work experience preferred
- Ability to execute training coordination tasks in a timely manner and escalate as necessary to get help
- Ability to build strong relationships and partner with other ASML training departments, group leaders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and staff to build trust and influence at multiple levels within the organization
- Experience in the development and administration of SharePoint sites and document libraries required
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) to establish training programs and classes, surveys, dashboard reports, and other functions that help manage a world-class training organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead initiatives with direct and indirect authority
- Ability to analyze course evaluation data
- Ability to influence/negotiate through formal and informal networks
- Analytical and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage a variety of resources according to a detailed project plan
- Skill with using a variety of computer applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, e-mail, LMS, SharePoint, and scheduling applications) required
- Ability to work effectively within an independent and a team environment
- Ability to work extended hours and 5% travel
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Experience working in the semiconductor industry desired
- Experience working in a technical training or organizational training environment
- Experience working in a world-wide organization with multiple global locations desired
- Administration experience with SharePoint, Microsoft, Learning Management Systems, and other business systems required
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position is located on-site in San Diego, CA. It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.