You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req32481
Cost Engineer High Precision Mechanics & Mechatronics
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
As Manufacturing Expert & Engineer you create more value and drive cost effectiveness on cost down performances? Apply for Cost Engineer Expert to strengthen the Cost Engineering competence in Veldhoven.
Role and responsibilities
- Expert to go to for mechanical manufacturing engineering & costs.
- Drive down Cost of Goods (Parts & modules) by influencing design on manufacturability & costs.
- Early defining of Manufacturing Process Flows for manufacturability & Product Cost calculations during design.
- Provide adequate transparency in Product Costing for both Technical costs and Business uplifts.
- Create more value and cost down opportunities through deepen assessments of Factory Standard Costs and simulate Supplier & Supply Chain Costs.
- Collaborate with : Development & Engineering competences, Sourcing and Supply Chain Engineering.
Education and experience
High end mechanical precision manufacturing (Middle and High School), Industrial Engineer degree.
10 – 25 years’ experience and practices of high end precision manufacturing of high precision mechanics,mechatronic & machine conditioning assembly and qualification.
Drive the more advance manufacturing like CNC Milling, CNC Turning, (Laser, E-Beam) welding, additive (3D printing) manufacturing, precision mechanics vacuum, manufacturing automation / robotization, industrial 4.0, etc.
Knowledge of manufacturability of raw material manufacturing like stainless steel, titanium, casting, extrusion, high end plastics, etc..
Understand supplier and supply chain (advanced) manufacturing capabilities and preferable their financial value stream and costs. Working in design teams,supplier account teams and with suppliers.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Determine manufacturing strategies and create product costing of designs for high end precision parts and complex modules based on optimum serial and volume manufacturing effects.
- Drive faster learning curve effects and cost down.
- Has excellent: analytical and simulation skills for product costs and supplier Factory Standard Cost scenario’s.
- Professional communication and convincing skills. Experiences on reporting cost validations, opportunities and risks.
- Proactive member of design and supplier account teams.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
lease add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Please contact Ronald Provoost (Hiring Manager) or …………(Recruiter) for more information.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.