30+ days ago - req32457
IT Enterprise Architect
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML IT supports information management, infrastructure and automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. These services are mission-critical for ASML’s internal and external activities. The goal of the IT organization is to deliver robust and reliable services as well as adding value to the ASML organization through projects and innovation. ASML IT accelerates the rollout of state-of-the-art technology into business-enabling services, with business and IT colleagues working closely together. This will improve efficiency of business today and allows us to explore cutting edge technology that helps transform the business to effectively meet (near) future business needs. We see exciting new opportunities for IT to support ASML’s growth ambition.
IT governance and landscape
The ASML IT governance and organization is straight forward and mainly controlled centrally. There are some exceptions in the regions especially around former acquisitions which still run their own IT applications, but the rest is all centrally driven (design, application development, support, etc.).
The 3 major ASML systems of record are:
- Siemens Teamcenter (PLM system);
- SAP (ECC, S4 / HANA suite);
- Microsoft Office suite.
The ASML IT landscape is vast and contains modern state of the art technology and platforms as well as large legacy environments. Legacy environments are still highly valued and fulfill critical roles in many key business processes. Gradual and controlled landscape redesign and renewal are part of the architectural priorities. To some extend the legacy systems are there to stay to support the installed base of ASML.
Role and responsibilities
As IT Enterprise Architect you are responsible for making sure that the company's business strategy uses proper technology systems architecture to achieve its goals. The IT Enterprise Architect has a good understanding and interpretation of the business requirements, creates the useful Architectural models and validates, refines and expands of these models based on new business requirements and technology trends relevant for ASML.
We require an IT Enterprise Architect to unite the various process domains (PLM, Manufacturing and Operations) with integrated IT solutions to increase our sustainability and prepare us for future expansion.
- Defining the IT strategy for his/her process domain, support the scoping of the IT portfolio and describes the IT Architecture roadmap;
- Communication with the Product/Process Owners on their business needs, manages a network of IT Solution & System Architects and accompanies critical initiatives;
- Maintaining our Enterprise Architecture tools, matures our meta model and develops the IT application standards (directives, policies and guidelines).
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT;
- 10 years of Architecture, Design and Delivery experience in a large scale Information Technology Environment;
- Proven track record with PLM and/or ERP software;
- Experience with SAP and/or Siemens Teamcenter is preferred;
- Familiar with TOGAF framework;
- Experience with Archimate business modelling;
- Understanding of cloud-based architectures and related security aspects;
- Understanding of Agile / Safe organizational set-up;
- Fluent English in mandatory. Dutch would be a strong plus.
- Ability to create a holistic integrated view of the landscape;
- Comprehensive experience with various architectural domains such as business, application, data, infrastructure and integration;
- Knowledge of current and emerging architecture principles, methodologies and tools;
- Leadership and motivational skills;
- Facilitate collaboration across a virtual network of IT Architects;
- Strong communication skills to team up with the Business and IT stakeholders;
- Manage the linkage between Strategy and Execution;
- Focusing on results.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.