23 days ago - req32447
TF Facility Layout Engineer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Does the thought of improving the production process for our state-of-the-art lithography machines to
ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for production
excite you? Do you like to prepare adjustment scenarios for the work centers or cleanroom facilities to
follow cleanroom roadmap and make new product introductions possible? Do you like to
communicate/cooperate with different people in Twinscan Factory and Corporate Real Estate? Do you
have a HBO degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent? We
might be looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
The holder of this position reports to the Manager LAB Production Engineering within the Twinscan
Based on Factory roadmap, New Product Introductions and Special Customer Request, you initiate, set?up and prepare a change for Factory Layout and/or workcenter layout. The scope is TF cleanroom and
logistic areas in Veldhoven, Building 21 and ASML-Motion.
Organize all required rebuild projects as a factory representative together with CRE(Corporate Real
Estate) the Factory and Management.
- Be the first contact person if Module Work Centers or NPI programs make a request for extra space or for a change in facilities;
- Together with factory customer and CRE work out the request towards several scenarios, including business case in order to let the management make an informed decision;
- Works out the chosen scenario to an user requirement specification including drawings;
- Monitor the running projects to safeguard the quality of the facility changes, i.e., scope, budget/cost/timing.
- Keeps an overview over the cleanroom layout and participate in long term master planning;
- Prepare annual plans, considering the approved production numbers and the impact on the floorplan for the Twinscan Factory.
- In this role you act on multiple levels in the organization; strategical, tactical and operational.
- Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to prepare the Factory or the new introductions.
Education and experience
Bachelor or Master in Industrial Engineering/Mechanics/Mechatronics
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment;
- Experience in reading of technical drawings and CAD system;
- Experience in project planning;
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Takes ownership, plenty of initiative;
- Hands on mentality;
- Focused on safety, quality and continuous improvement;
- Broad technical and business knowledge;
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others, good communication skills;
- Good planning skills;
- Team player;
- Proficient in English
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.