You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req32580
Data Quality Expert
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Do you love designing (product) data solutions and playing a key role in the fundaments for Operational Excellence?
Are you keen to work in a data-driven environment within a high-tech global enterprise? Are you challenged by working in such an environment and while doing so striving for the highest possible (data) quality and essentially making great business impact through that. If so, then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Role and responsibilities
ASML strives to become ‘best-in-class’ in operational excellence. We as a department enable ASML to be in control of product master data (model) as the foundation for efficient business execution, at any point in time.
As a Data Subject Matter Expert you are responsible for providing product data solutions that fit best with the requirements and ambitions from our business stakeholders, securing data quality trough adherence to the data framework, data governance and other data-fundaments.
You will contribute to product data improvements which are performed by multidisciplinary (project) teams that consist of multiple business stakeholders (within & outside Sourcing & Supply Chain) and IT.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- providing product data solutions, solving structural product data issues within the business by applying problem solving skills and securing data quality. This includes:
- performing root cause analyses and defining product data improvement initiatives
- providing impact assessments,
- translating requirements into user stories,
- creating functional and technical specifications for the solution (incl. cleansing/migration strategy when needed),
- creating & preparing product data quality reporting
- aligning with business stakeholders on required process changes,
- preparing and supporting end-to-end testing,
- contributing to the implementation of the data solution in the organization, e.g. by preparing training
- creating & maintaining work instructions, procedures and product data quality solutions.
- 2nd line support for operational issues / incidents, where other stakeholders from the data management community need help in root cause analysis and/or issue resolution.
- responsible for continuously improving our way of working, applying performance management, problem solving methodology, and other tools that can support in continuous improvements.
- contributing to department’s roadmap
Education and experience
- MS'c degree in Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, or related fields
- 5+ years relevant and proven experience
- Experience with (product) data quality management and its impact on business processes
- Experience with data architecture(s) and understanding of data modeling, including knowledge on product data model
- Experience with performance management, metrics, KPI’s and reporting.
- Experience with SAP (or ERP) applications (such as MM, MDG, BOIS/BODS & ECM) is a pre
- Understanding how data governance is embedded within global enterprises
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
- Ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate insight and recommendations
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Well-developed project management skills, focus on stakeholder management and influencing without power.
- Experience with Lean and Agile are a pre
- Result driven
- Drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex initiatives
- Ability to leverage resources available to achieve goals
- Excellent professional communication in English
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Data Quality Expert role is part of the Data Quality Solutions team and part of the Master Data Management department. The department manages global product related data, enabling ASML to achieve high data quality leading to operational excellence by supporting time to profitability. It manages data governance boards for ASML’s manufacturing, supply chain management, finance and procurement departments.
The Master Data Management organization is an industry-leading organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. Plans are made up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with all our highly talented, educated and motivated people, we must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with our technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
Check for more information our website www.asml.com
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.