27 days ago - req32558
Group Lead Manufacturing
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Are you a team player that likes to lead a group of motivated engineers in a dynamic and challenging environment? Do you enjoy developing our managers into the best possible versions of themselves? Then look no further and apply for the Group Lead at ASML position!
Role and responsibilities
In this job you will:
- Fulfill basics of the line manager role for the Team Leaders
- Ensure the balance of operational, structural and personal development activities.
- Identify, develop and lead business changes to reach the future goals in alignment with senior managers, directorand other team members.
- Coach Team Leaders to lead these projects to deliver structural, measurable results.
- Bring ideas to the table to help the Team Leaders manage the complexity of the product, complexity of the organization, and pressure which comes with a ramp up toward volume production.
- Drive transformation process and positively influence the behavior of you colleagues
- Build and maintain a network with key stakeholders both in Veldhoven as well as in the field securing short and warm feedback loops.
Education and experience
- Preferable BSc / MSc / PhD (technical degree) Multiple years of experience in a production environment
- Technical and business knowledge through working in a factory
- Trouble shooting and disturbance management experience
- Experience in leading and coaching people
- Project management experience is preferred
In this role you will use your ability to:
- Coach, be a people leader, be a role model and business leader.
- Inspire and motivate others. - Leverage presentation and communication skills.
- Make use of outstanding English language skills. (Proficiency in Dutch is preferred)
- Represent with a high sense of responsibility and dedication. Radiate seniority and cope with stress.
- Getting things done, be service minded, help your internal customer, maintain a structured way of working
- Use broad technical and business knowledge
- Be very active, show plenty of initiative, focus on being a flexible team player
• You are able to ask yourself: “Would I be inspired and engaged to work with me?”
• You ask for feedback from others on a regular basis and understand that this is a backbone for personal development
• You encourage open conversations while searching for different perspectives.
• You take care of yourself in terms of physical, social-emotional and mental well-being.
• You make sure that your employees are clear and engaged about expectations and goals.
• You support your employees to be the best version of themselves.
• You support individual growth by understanding natural capabilities and motivations and trigger reflection.
• You create a safe environment to discuss professional and personal issues and support your colleagues when they face difficult situations.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please be advised: this vacancy was created in order to find new colleagues in multiple Group Lead positions within ASML manufacturing (production and installation). When a candidate is found suitable for one of these positions, the Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Advisors prefer to find a definitive position together with the candidate. In this way the preferences of the candidate and the demand of our business will be aligned to the best of our abilities. We trust that together we can find the best opportunity for you! Thank you very much for your understanding and we hope to receive your application soon.Please submit an updated version of your CV and a cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.