Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
29 days ago - req32557
Human Resources | Organization Studies Internship: Operational Support of Campus Recruitment Team
Other job categories
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
Other job categories
Are you a bachelor or master student with a background in Human Resources, Organization Studies, Event Management or Communication? Do you have interest in recruitment, in organizing events as well as in handling administrative work? Then this internship could be interesting for you!
The Campus Recruitment Team is part of the Recruitment department of ASML and is responsible for the recruitment of both interns and fresh graduates. At ASML we highly value students and fresh graduates, where talent can develop themselves. In our ASML headquarter (in Veldhoven) we host over 200 interns and graduation students each year, mostly with a technical background. We also focus more and more on the recruitment of fresh graduates within the company. The Campus Recruitment team works in close collaboration with the Talent Programs team and Labor Market Communications.
The Campus Recruitment Team, which is part of the Talent Sourcing and Support team, has two focus areas: recruitment of interns and the recruitment of early careers. In the last two years we started successfully with the introduction of several graduate programs specifically for early careers We have developed a dedicated recruitment process to hire graduates via selection days. In this assignment you will support the campus recruiters with the day to day operational recruitment activities and with the operational aspects related to the set-up and planning of our selection days.
Some of your tasks:
- You will help us in organizing the selection days. This consists of operational and organizational work. E.g. sending out invitations to the candidates, supporting the interview planning, organizing the needed documents.
- Supporting campus recruiters during the recruitment process: promotion of the graduate programs, candidates sourcing and screening. If you feel comfortable with it, you will get more responsibilities during your internship in this process.
- You will join Labor Market Communications events and act as ASML ambassador (e.g. you will join career fairs to meet students and graduates to answer to their questions related to job opportunities at ASML).
- You will be involved in projects (e.g. analyses of recruitment related data, improvement of the campus recruitment process). At the beginning of your internship we will discuss, together with you, the project opportunities. We also take your studies, interest and experience into account.
- You are a bachelor or master student with a background in Human Resources, Organization studies, Event Management, Communication or similar.
- You are looking for an operational internship (no thesis) and you are at least available for 5 to 6 months and on average for 4 days a week. The start date can be discussed.
- You like to organize events and handle administrative work with a great attention to detail.
- You like to work in a high-tech company.
- You enjoy talking to people and you and you have a pro-active mindset.
- You have a genuine interest in recruitment.
- Affinity with data analysis in Excel is a big plus.
- You can speak and write fluently in English
What ASML offers
Your internship will be in one of the leading Dutch corporations, gaining valuable experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will receive a monthly internship allowance based on your educational level and number of days per week, plus a possible housing or travel allowance. More information on the allowances can be found on our website. In addition you will get expert, practical guidance and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic, innovative team environment.
ASML: Be part of progress
We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems.
We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the applications to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. At ASML we are always pushing technology further.
Students: Getting ready for the real-world
Teamwork is key within ASML. Our R&D team is more than 5,500 people strong and worldwide we form one big team with over 25,000 employees. These colleagues have 123 different nationalities and work at our major sites on three continents.
Dozens of diverse, interdisciplinary teams work in parallel to meet a challenging development schedule. In this inspiring environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country, or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is your opportunity to get to know this world and get a feel for that excites you most. Use your education, gain real-life working experience and explore the world of high-tech – all at the same time.
How will you be part of progress?