Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req32521
Lean and Quality Lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
In the highly innovative environment of Semiconductor Industry ASML customers are strongly driving the need high quality products. As a China CS Material Quality Project Leader you are supporting the Customer Support quality roadmap and secure China CS focus on quality in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction
As a MQT Project Leader, you will lead the deployment and execution of the quality roadmap for China CS. Responsible for improving or redesigning material handling process in CS to achieve the ASML Zero DOA ambition, drive a Quality mindset and reduce ASML cost.
Role and responsibilities
1. Execute and leads DOA, defect material intake and RCA reporting.
2. collect facts and figures and crate business for improvement
3. Drive the material process quality within the CS organization to improve profitability.
5. Lead and Execute material-related quality project for China CS
6. Deploy the quality behavioral vision and develop quality knowledge/awareness in CS.
Education and experience
- Master or Bachelor degree in Quality Management, Engineering, Science or Business Administration.
- Field experience in Customer Support ASML is preferred
- Good knowledge of quality management tools: 8D report, RCA, problem solving
- Project management skills are preferred
- High focus on quality values
- 5+ years of working experience asa projectleader in cross-sector projects in a multinationalorganization
- Familiar with semi industry product, process and way ofworking
- Demonstrable experience of engagement with remote teamsand multi functions
- Excellent social, coordination and communication skillsin both Chinese/English written and verbal
- Pro-active attitude and takinginitiative
- Project leadership with attention for people management
- Result driven with excellent change management
- Flexible and able to work in changing environments
- Open for business travel in China
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.