6 days ago - req32576
Mechanical Design Engineer for Wafer Tables, Clamps, Spotless Units
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Wafer tables and clamps are the mechanical interface between our machine and the wafers that we process. A product that needs to provide a nanometer accurate platform for a million plus wafer passes. It requires the complex combination of precision engineering, tribology, materials and high precision manufacturing competences to realize this.
You are the mechanical engineer that develops, tests and introduces these products and related tools for manufacturing, assembly and service. Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for all hardware developments and issue resolution. Will you lead our developments into the future?
Role and responsibilities
- Design hardware products with the optimal balance of precision engineering, tribology, materials and high precision manufacturing aspects
- Use your precision engineering skills and ASML processes to minimize risk and deliver reliable and cost effective designs
- Actively engage suppliers and your internal customers to align their needs
- Create the technical product documentation and introduce it into our PLM system
- Qualify the design by contributing to the specification and execution of various tests
Education and experience
->3 years of experience in the development of precision hardware
-NX, teamcenter, geometric tolerancing
Technical University (MSc) graduate in Mechanical Engineering
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Specialized knowledge of precision engineering, technical materials, tribology and adhesion technology
- Well-developed analytical ability and a pragmatic attitude
- Accurate and quality minded
- Goal oriented team player with good communication
- Take charge and lead your own development
- Fluent in English, able in Dutch
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.