You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req32588
Sourcing & Supply Chain Manager US Logistics - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 23, 2022.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Are you challenged by managing our suppliers towards competitive Supply Chain performance in the field of operational performance, capacity and lead and cycle time?
The S&SC Manager Logistics manages ASML’s suppliers towards competitive logistics performance. He/she focuses on the reliability and flexibility of the supply while understanding and controlling the risks within the supply chain. He/she is responsible for managing his/her team of Logistics Supplier Managers (LSM).
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
One of Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) key responsibilities is material availability for ASML’s factories and Service Business. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by addressing potential bottlenecks, supply risks and disruptions before they impact our customers.
S&SC manages its supply chains up to seven tiers deep to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing business conditions and external threats.
- Manage ASML’s suppliers towards competitive logistic performance through managing a team of Logistics Supplier Managers.
- Building relationships with key suppliers and managing them towards operational excellence.
- Member of the Sourcing ad Supply Chain team thatdrives the supplier selection process and secures longer term Logistics performance.
- Actively manage improvement pro-active programs at suppliers and their n-tiers (Cycle Time reduction, Delivery Improvement projects).
- Plan and execute availability from suppliers to ASML production and ASML’s customers including operational escalations to suppliers.
- Plan, implement and control the required capacity, buffers and flexibility at suppliers.
- Represent Operations in the handover process/transition of new products to volume phase.
- Secure effective communication internal as external.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.MSc degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Science or related discipline preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Proven line management track record in high tech, automotive, medical device, aerospace, process industry or equivalent.
- Operational Management of Supply chain and/or manufacturing functions in one of the above mentioned industries.
- Experience in building and maintaining strategic relations with suppliers.
- Experience in managing and coaching of professionals in a production/operations environment.
Required technical skills:
- Knowledge/hands-on experience with software/technical tools: SAP or equivalent.
Soft skill requirements:
- Strong English communication skills–both written and oral.
- Strong analytical skills, process oriented, business sense and capability to develop vision and strategy.
- Excellent communication skills, interfacing and convincing on all levels.
- People Development skills and leadership.
- Drive for solutions, result oriented, hands-on mentality.
- Proactive, act under high pressure. Thinking out of the box.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This position is located onsite in Wilton, CT. It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.