You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Technical Support Engineer System Qualification
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by providing quality solutions for technical disturbances on Twinscan systems at ASML’s
factory and during Installation? And do you have hands-on experience and good analytical skills, complimented
with a technical background? You better contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
ASML manufacturing introduces, produces and delivers leading edge lithographic systems, related products and
services in a continuously changing market, on time, against competitive cost, with quality exceeding customers’
We provide quality solutions for complex technical disturbances to secure delivery performance of our Twinscan
We value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are
committed to all our customers and we are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in our jobs.
- Support: Support the output versus planning end2end. First line (hands-on and analytical) trouble shoot
support for volume production within Twinscan Factory and third line support for the install organization.
- Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines
that are actually produced including related technologies.
- Planning: Plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field
operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone).
- Problem Solving: Point out structural problems towards Process Improvement engineers to be solved
structurally or to have a countermeasure.
- KPI control: Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical
- Knowledge transfer: Hands on knowledge transfer to Volume Production. Actively seek for knowledge within
- Cooperation: Work closely together with other support departments to secure effective problem analysis and
- Initiative: Takes the lead by executing plans, undertakes the right actions on time and takes action even
when the chance of success is not totally clear.
- Creative: Focus on finding more solutions to one problem, is able to perceive the problem on multiple ways
and is able to think out of the box.
- Multitasking: Delivers work with good quality and respects delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks are
executed at the same time. Demonstrates a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing
Education and experience
Higher Technical College/Technical University Graduate (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics/Aerospace/Mathematics)
Hands-on experience in a technical production environment.
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Takes initiative, is goal oriented, is flexible
- Takes ownership, has a pro-active attitude
- Is prepared to travel in order to solve (potential) problems in the field.
- Has analytical skills, works in a structured way and continues with present information.
- Is service minded, good communicator/presenter on the different levels, team worker
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The TS Engineer reports to Groupleader TS.
- You will be working in a superflex schedule (dayshift with occasional weekendshift), or 2-shift.
- Expected to travel to customer site, for escalations and/or preventive support (travel up to 15%).
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
A motivation / cover letter is mandatory; why do you want to work at Technical Support?
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.