20 days ago - req32639
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
The Analog/mix signal designer Electronics is responsible for the following:
- Participate in feasibility and pre-architecture studies.
- Specify, document and maintain requirements of the various electronics products.
- Design with focus on manufacturability, testability, reliability and EMC compliancy
- Specify, document, and execute tests to ensure that electronics products satisfy the requirements.
- Make work breakdown and planning for the complete design of electronics products.
- Participate in realization of electronics products.
- Managing outsourcing of electronics modules, detectors and/or sensors.
- Act as a technical coach for other (junior) designers.
- Interface with external suppliers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
- Operate in multidisciplinary team (software, physics, mechatronics).
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience as electronics hardware designer in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Broad technical knowledge and experience with the following areas: analogue/mixed signal electronics, silicon devices technology and/or CMOS image sensors.
- Basic knowledge of software, physics and mechatronics.
- Familiar with SAFe - Agile wow is a plus
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with good social- and communication skills. Leadership skills is a plus.
- Show initiative, responsibility and take ownership.
- Pro-active, high drive attitude. Willing to go the extra mile.
- Accurate and problem-solving.
- Affinity with physics, mechanics and / or mechatronics is a pre.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written (preferably also of the Dutch language).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
Several of our electrical development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We will contact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.