30+ days ago - req32685
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Introduction to the job
Do you enjoy deep-diving in data, turn data into information, analyze and transform information into insights? Are you a pragmatic team player that likes to participate in solving challenges in a complex, high tech environment? Then you are a great candidate to become our new Data Analyst.
Role and responsibilities
In the position of Data Analyst you will be working in in the Real Estate Development and Strategy department of CRE. As Data Analyst you take responsibility:
- To find and combine (structured and unstructured) data, transfer it into management information and insights (by applying different techniques), as foundation for successful structural improvement of the real estate portfolio’s
- Execute (automatic) analysis, create reports, create modelling and strategic solutions.
- Internal drive to “find the needle in the haystack”
- Skills and knowledge in Statistics and Business Intelligence.
- Presenting and explaining analytical problems, approach, results and recommendations
- Perform queries, run models, link analyses and insights to business/project results and prepare reports
- Collect, clean, organize (database knowledge)& analyze structured and unstructured data, transform it to management information
Education and experience
- HBO / Master in BI or similar.
- 2-5 years experience in working with data, techniques, analysis tools and statistics.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, databases and techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, etc)
- Knowledge of data modelling, cleansing and transformation
- Knowledge/understanding real estate portfolio’s, housing solutions and services
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Pragmatic,pro-active, entrepreneurial.
- Team player, good social skills, customer-oriented
- Good communicative skills, including presentation skill (Study creation and data collection, data analysis and modelling, strategic reporting and advice, development of (web based) solutions, data visualization.
- Coding skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
To best enable ASML’s vision, the Real Estate Development and Strategy department (part of the Corporate Real Estate organization) strives to contribute to an appealing, attractive and comfortable working environment for ASML employees and visitors. The Data Analyst develops and maintains the integral management information framework and is responsible for the provisioning of information based on business needs.
Please make sure to apply with a recent resume and cover letter, applications without a cover letter will not be processed.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.